Need For Speed 2015 Beta

Want it, Get it, Got it !
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:Still no confirmation on Steering wheel support?
In one of the pics of the dev studio, there was a Logitech wheel under a desk. Still boxed though.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
dpuff wrote:Still no confirmation on Steering wheel support?
In one of the pics of the dev studio, there was a Logitech wheel under a desk. Still boxed though.
Yeah, I'v seen that but other than that, not a word. :(
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This :P
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Black Panthaa talks a lot, but from his reactions, he likes this game. Handling might be one of the better NFS as they clearly went away from dinky-toy handling only. That will probably create some stirr with the n00bs. Just tapping the brakes and everything else goes auto is gone. Thanks for that.
A little challenge won't hurt.

I might just grab this. Looks like a lot of fun. But we, the PC overlords, will have to wait untill spring 2016 before we can try this. :twisted:

In any case it has drawn my attention. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Not to worry about the PC beta. It was to be officially announced right along side with the XBox1 and PS4 betas.

But at the last minute they decided to delay the release of the PC version. So no need to beta test something that is going to change over the next few months.

So my guess would be that when it gets closer to release time for the PC version, we will get that beta that was plan for all along.

I signed up/applied for the PC beta 2 weeks ago and I got the impression that it was already in progress for 2 weeks. So the PC beta sign up is now about 4 weeks old.

As for the wheel support, it's a real shame that the DEVs don't want to commit to any kind of wheel support yet. All they have said so far about it was posted in their FAQ which was posted on Sept.14th 2015.

copied and pasted from that post:
Q) Will there be manual transmission / split screen / wheel support?
A) There are many features that people are asking for, these are among many things that we are investigating.

So maybe with the delay of the PC version we'll get add support for wheels and maybe even some improved graphics that the PCs can handle over the consoles version.

Later
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Q) Will there be manual transmission / split screen / wheel support?
A) There are many features that people are asking for, these are among many things that we are investigating.
I only have one thing to say on this if it has wheel support I will buy this 100% if it dose not I will definitely not be getting it. :snooty:
(I do not play driving games without a wheel, what's the point :? )
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

BlackPanthaa talks about Wheel Support, Manual transmission, etc..
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The free DLC and no micro transactions sounds interesting although I will believe it when I see it. :roll:
I still don't understand the big secret about wheel support, the way these game developers go on nowadays pisses me off with "everything is still being considered" attitude. :angry-tappingfoot:
Image Image
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I registered for this just now, I'm so lucky EA extended the registration period for the beta.
RUF is better than Porsche!

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Viktor Karpenko wrote:I registered for this just now, I'm so lucky EA extended the registration period for the beta.
Ye, you're one lucky guy. I completely forgot about the beta for the new NFS and now when I try to sign up it shows me a 404 page...

Return to “Need for Speed Games”