Need For Speed (2015) PC Spec and supported Wheels

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well I saw this on NFS website and thought I'd share it with you guys.

copied and pasted from NFS website or take this link:

By Ghost Games - February 18, 2016

PC Specs & Wheel List

  

Prepare your hardware for NFS on PC

Last week was an exciting time for us as we lifted the lid on the PC version of Need for Speed, coming March 15. Amongst all the excitement and discussion you've been having about 4K visuals, Manual Transmission, Wheel Support and the unlocked framerate, there's one topic we see popping up with some frequency. Below you'll find not only the minimum and recommended system specs but also the list of supported steering wheels.

Minimum Requirements for 720p30 at low settings:
•Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 or equivalent with 4 hardware threads
•Memory: 6GB RAM
•Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 2GB of memory
•Hard Drive: 30 GB free space

Recommended Requirements for 1080p60 at high settings:
•Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or equivalent with 4 hardware threads
•Memory: 8GB RAM
•Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB, or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 4GB of memory
•Hard Drive: 30 GB free space

Supported Wheels
•Logitech G27
•Logitech G29
•Logitech G920
•Thrustmaster TX
•Thrustmaster T150
•Thrustmaster T300
•Thrustmaster T500
•Fanatec CSR

Become part of the conversation on all things Need for Speed by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, listening to our music on Spotify and being the first to watch our new videos by subscribing on YouTube. To get started in Need for Speed visit the buy page. Play Need for Speed No Limits on Mobile.

Well there you have it, all the lastest info about the PC version.

Later
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the update, looks like I'm ok to max it out with those specs. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Looks like these are all PS4 or XB1 compatible wheels.

But the fact that wheels ar supported again in NFS might be a good thing. Good arcade physics can be fun with a wheel.

NFS will most likely be just a distraction from The Crew.
If it has the same life extension remains to be seen. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well I think it's seem kind of dumb for Ghost Games to only support one Fanatec wheel that has been discontinued for at least a year if not 2 years now. Not a single wheel that you can buy right now from Fanatec is supported. All the latest wheels from Fanatec support either Xbox/PC or PS4/PC so I can't believe they didn't bother to get a better wheel from Fanatec then the CSR.

rant over...

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I would not be surprised if all Fanatec Wheels are supported. Some other games did not mention the CSW either and it was perfectly compatible.
Despite the fact that the latest NFS games were not wheel friendly at all, it is a good sign they support wheels. Maybe the physics are less dinky than before. But i wouldn't keep hopes up too much. NFS has always been a pure Arcade racer. It used to be very good.
Maybe this Swedish development team gets it.

The deluxe version is only available through Origin it seems. All other pre order options i could find, only sell the base game.

I grabbed it anyway. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've just sent the funds out to Lunytrickz for this as it was the prize picked in the competition (it's been a long time coming) :o
I'll be getting it in the next day or so but not sure if I will get the deluxe version as I wasn't to keen on the beta so only getting it for the paint shop but who knows it might grow on me. :party:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yeah, i was thinking the same as the MMOGA version was 25% off. 44 instead of 59€ for the base game. Nice discount again.
But they don't have the deluxe version that is a real catch for NFS. So i grabbed that from Origin. For this time.

:party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just grabbed it, per-load starts on 11th March. :party:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bought the deluxe version, pre loaded, started; my wheel (Clubsport) was recognized during the controller setup, but did not work in the game and i did save my settings. It just skipped back to controller setup. In addition to the unappealing dark only races, i decided to ask for a refund.
Maybe i will grab this from some bargain bin in the future. But not worth it for now, especially not if i can not use my wheel.

:teasing-nutkick:

Edit; one good thing about EA return policy. I already have the money back in my account. 8-)

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Game works out of the box with my Thrustmaster TX wheel :dance:
As for the game I have mixed feelings I can almost live with the constant darkness and once I got past that intro that seems to last for ever I started to enjoy the game. :D
However if that bloody in-game phone rings one more time wile I'm in the middle of a race I will shove it up the callers arse. :loll:
Early days yet and only just played for a short time so will hold off judgement for now. :party:
Image Image

Return to “Need for Speed Games”