NFS Chat

Want it, Get it, Got it !
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It came to my attention that EA has already dropped support for NFS.
The game is not even half a year on PC. :roll:

Easy to say all DLC will be free, if you don't deliver any new cars or solid content.

And from what i heard is that most players could finish the game very fast. Is it worth to play again?

EA certainly has not lost its tricks.

How are the NFS players looking at this?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not surprised at this at all :facepalm:
This is how they roll, put it out grab the money and move on to the next one.... repeat. :P
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

loool,
i just got a few questions and a poll if i would recomend the game to others > i voted 0 :mrgreen:
and gave them my extended idea of the game:
good > styling/tuning and drifthandling (once ya found the right settings)
bad>impossible to get a satifying griphandling setting on ANY car (only the racerod wich had a preset unchangable setting)
> only 5/10 garage spaces
> alway's night and mostly rain (altough ya didn't feel any different handlin)
> VERY anoying AI in the prestige drift if ya used any other car than the (probably positively bugged) Huracan
> no collision OFF option in the online racerooms (wich turned into a (mainly russian) ramfest
> looong loadingtimes and falling through the road because loading couldn't keep up
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I bought the deluxe edition last night tried it today after got home from work not even one hour of gameplay i have refunded it no CSW support so tried gamepad nope that games just not for me plus poor acting really sucks life from the game

Your Refund Has Been Issued

Order Number: 1002240190622

Order Date: 13/05/2016
A refund has been issued to you for the following item(s):
Order Summary
##
Need for Speed™ Deluxe Edition
PC Download
$99.99
Qty: 1

atleast they have refund system thats easy to use :rightthumbup:

be trying forza 6 later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I also took the refund option. That was blistering fast. I had pre-ordered the DeLuxe Version.
My CSW didn't work out of the box. Even if they stated they added wheel support.
In addition to that, the dark only racing is very unappealing to me.

Only thing that was really good about this game is the customizing.

But no good game support, no real DLC and a weird choice to give only 5 garage spots are making this game way too expensive for what it delivers.
EA certainly has to learn a lot. :twocents-02cents:

There was a time when Need For Speed Ruled. :character-oldtimer:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

This pisses me off :( Where did you find this info? Can't fine anything about it, why even port the game to PC and make it to 4k res, and then stop it right there? I find it odd, such good graphic engine and the gameplay isnt bad at all, i enjoy the game but not playing it as much as i thought i would do, tons of games i can't stay away from :P Especially when forza 6 apex made it to PC now, been waiting for that since xbox got forza! :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Goliath wrote: Where did you find this info?
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... peed-ends/
content update support for 2015’s Need for Speed has come to an end

Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

I find it sad that some companies can't make a game and keep updating it, rather than creating a new game every 1.5 year.. Atleast the content in current NFS is ok, nothing you complete in a day atleast lol, nice to pick up and play sometimes - Speedlists & Eddies challenges.. But after all it's not The crew.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:doh:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “Need for Speed Games”