Need For Speed Payback

Want it, Get it, Got it !
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Here is the latest info on the map size :2thumbsup:
appears to be at least 2x and maybe even 3x the size of nfs2015
and finally truly freeroam, go anywere... witch is promissing.

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Any news on tdu3? I don't want another need for speed game.. :D
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

People still buy need for speed games??!?!? They need to rethink their strategy, go full sim-open world. I know they can.
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

dpuff wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 am People still buy need for speed games??!?!? They need to rethink their strategy, go full sim-open world. I know they can.
I'm waiting for the first game that actually can, and has a big enough map to not get bored.
Nfs2015's map size is a minimum size for me to even consider buying it.
Was pumped when news came out about Speed Elixir, but that has gone silent...
When you tune a car in NFS2015 around 25% towards drift setup it is closer to sim racing
then even The Crew is, so NFS isn't that bad.
Only version i hated was NFS Rivals witch lacked wheel support, i tried NFS2015 while keeping
in mind to get a refund if that was without wheel support too, but in my opinion it was actually good stuff.
I mean a dedicated server with 10 man instances and far less buggy stuff and the possibillity to go 4K? what's wrong with that?
Forza Horizon 3 is the game many people wasted money on in my opinion.
You tell me what game is full sim-open world and i'll get, because as far as i know there is currently no such animal... :loll:

Edit: has to be a pc game because i hate consoles, flimsy controllers brake and not even close to pc gaming imo. :character-oldtimer:
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

There is a 10 hr trail version for nfspb on origin, dl available at 2-11
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The-DOG wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:14 pm There is a 10 hr trail version for nfspb on origin, dl available at 2-11
Awesome i'm on it. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Payback 10 hour trail is now downloadable from origin access :2thumbsup: 22gb
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

No wheel support but just a option for gamepad or keyboard in the trail version.. :clap:
Not a good sign, they might pull the same crank as they did with nfs2015 witch had wheel support added later :loll:
If not this is a huge fail from EA, so far not disliking it but i only drive with wheel so this would loose my interest fairly quickly :whistle:
Uploading some first footage including a roam to the corners of the map to my youtube in case people are interested
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Game looks great, handling like crap as usual. Thanks for sharing these videos.
NFS is controller oriented arcade game. Always has been. Wheel will never give any advantage in games like that.
Lets see how the usual EA tactics unfold. Being able to play is a good thing. They have learned their lessen when they had to refund massively with last version. Also proper day night cycles. From the looks of it, way too many messages.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:34 pm Game looks great, handling like crap as usual. Thanks for sharing these videos.
NFS is controller oriented arcade game. Always has been. Wheel will never give any advantage in games like that.
Lets see how the usual EA tactics unfold. Being able to play is a good thing. They have learned their lessen when they had to refund massively with last version. Also proper day night cycles. From the looks of it, way too many messages.

True, but in NFS2015 they added good wheel support and felt more sim like if you tuned it right then tc
I sure hope they add it to the full version or i'll be upset and end up throwing a tantrum... :angry-tappingfoot:

Return to “Need for Speed Games”