MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:
until ea tell us more info about wheel support i'm not intrested

due to most wanted being crap with my G27
Indeed. last one was pointless with a wheel, with the auto drift mode and dinky handling.
All cars behave more or less the same, with different grip levels.
Car list, sounds and visuals are awesome but this type of arcade handling is not my thing.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I was tempted to say "here comes another Need for Speed game" but after reading the full article Here this one may just have a little bit more to give.

Here are some of the Quotes I found interesting.

"Need for Speed Rivals, Gothenberg-based developer Ghost Game's debut effort, is bringing together Far Cry 3's lead designer with veterans from Bizarre, Black Rock and Criterion for a new open world racer that's coming out later this year for the next generation of consoles."

"Sullivan is surrounded by a team comprised of experts in the racing genre. "We've got people from Bizarre, Black Rock, more recently from Playground and Turn 10"

"Rival's big new feature, AllDrive, feeds into the open world design as it removes the distinction between single and multiplayer racing. "Imagine that you're playing Rivals, you're driving around as a cop or as a racer, playing through the progression of the game," described Nilsson."

"It's a feature that sounds inspired by Eden Game's much-loved Test Drive Unlimited, and Nilsson acknowledges the debt. "Yes, we've obviously played Test Drive a lot. I'm a big fan of the earlier ones - I'm not sure about the later ones. But this is taking it further."

"There's going to be a bigger experience on the new consoles, simply down to the fact that there's more computational power - there'll be more players and so on that you can support."

"The way I talk about this, to the team, is that I want the world to feel as alive as a game with pedestrians and stuff. Obviously there'll be no pedestrians - it's just cars driving fast - but the world you're seeing, the weather effects, rain, snow, storms, it's going to make the world feel alive in a much bigger sense than any other Need for Speed game. That will be clear."

As one relationship falters, another is being rekindled as Rivals brings the Ferrari brand back to the Need for Speed series for the first time in seven years. The mid-engined F12 Berlinetta, last year's replacement for the Ferrari 599, will be featuring in-game, with other Maranello models set to join it.

Maybe it will be something different this time (I did play a lot of Hot pursuit)

One thing is for sure another game company dipping it's toe into the open world racing community, and this can only be a good thing in my opinion. :twocents-02cents:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Looks like they have read my "Bring some live" to TDU2 thread very thoroughly :think:

:character-blues:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/23/n ... ox-one-ps4

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

foldschool
New Starter
New Starter

'NFS Rivals'
I saw at Origin says preorder £49

This from Ign.com about it;

"Rivals’ new AllDrive feature. We bring a feature called AllDrive, which is fundamentally a way for us to destroy the line between single-player,
co-op and multiplayer, You can be in Australia, you boot it up, you’re playing the game alone, you’re going through the single-player
progression, playing through the premise, and then I join the game. We’re friends, you and me, so I’ll automatically
be put into your world. I can still be playing my single-player progression."

Oooh, I like the sound of that.
Prepsi

I'll wait for E3 before i make any judgements tho XD
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

This looks almost exactly like Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010).
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Need for Speed Games”