Need For Speed Most Wanted Talk

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

Eugene4259 wrote:
CrueLworLD420 wrote:I've been playing quite a bit of this game lately. I have to admit, it is fun. I love the engine sounds, especially in tunnels. But their simply isn't enough content. It just seems like they threw this game together and said ok, good enough. For starters the free roam. Fairhaven is tiny, come on really!? They also could have made more races and definatly more cars, 42 isn't enough. The views, well you have 3rd person or bumper. The bumper cam feels like your face is dragging on the road to the point that it is unuseable for me. Oh and for the people that can't stand rammers: Warning, Do not play this game online. It encourages it. At first it didn't bother me, but it's already getting annoying. It's fun and exciting to play, but with the lack of content it seems to be one of those games you play through once, then forget about it.
Well I actually think the map is small in size but there is actually lots to explore, there are tons of different places to drive around and things to do. Plus there is suppost to be additional map DLC.. which will probably cost a ton of $$$ and a testicle but still.. And the online can be annoying in public lobbies, but private lobbies without a holes are great.

bahahahahahahahaha you make me laugh... :loll:
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ginger-Grinch wrote:
Eugene4259 wrote:
CrueLworLD420 wrote:I've been playing quite a bit of this game lately. I have to admit, it is fun. I love the engine sounds, especially in tunnels. But their simply isn't enough content. It just seems like they threw this game together and said ok, good enough. For starters the free roam. Fairhaven is tiny, come on really!? They also could have made more races and definatly more cars, 42 isn't enough. The views, well you have 3rd person or bumper. The bumper cam feels like your face is dragging on the road to the point that it is unuseable for me. Oh and for the people that can't stand rammers: Warning, Do not play this game online. It encourages it. At first it didn't bother me, but it's already getting annoying. It's fun and exciting to play, but with the lack of content it seems to be one of those games you play through once, then forget about it.
Well I actually think the map is small in size but there is actually lots to explore, there are tons of different places to drive around and things to do. Plus there is suppost to be additional map DLC.. which will probably cost a ton of $$$ and a testicle but still.. And the online can be annoying in public lobbies, but private lobbies without a holes are great.

Are you calling me or yourself an a hole? lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

Ginger-Grinch wrote:
Eugene4259 wrote:

Are you calling me or yourself an a hole? lol you and yogcatrina[/quote]

whoever developed this game wasnt the thinking type...
when your changing stuff on your car you can be wrecked which is annoying they could just do it so it always stays up but nooooooo....
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, I finally tried out the game. And boy, what a piece of sh¡t game.

Handling sucks.
Police chases suck (way too easy)
Once you go to desktop (by hitting the startbutton or alt+tab), you need to restart the game in order to get it to fullscreen again (because alt+enter doesn't work)

And most of all. It does nót recognise my gfx card. The game tells me I have a GTX660 instead of a GTX690. All drivers are up2date.

FML. I'm going back to TDU2. Am Í glad I didn't buy it ..
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Well, I went an bought it, was on at Origin for 25 bucks, much better the the 60 dollaro full price. Download taking a while, but I'll try it eventually.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why anyone would buy any NFS after 2005 is beyond my comprehension, but people still do, and EA keeps getting money... so yeah..
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:Why anyone would buy any NFS after 2005 is beyond my comprehension, but people still do, and EA keeps getting money... so yeah..
Well I did and I even bought the last one however it's getting worse with every title ... the last good one was shift and frankly now that I have a xbox and Forza 4 and horizon very title is a bit .... well let's say it isn't as good as Forza.

I don't buy NFS titles anymore (it's a waste of hdd space and money) however as it is now I would buy new Forza titles for sure. :woot:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Those damn spike strips...
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:the last good one was shift and frankly now that I have a xbox and Forza 4 and horizon very title is a bit .... well let's say it isn't as good as Forza.
Wait, you thought Shift was good? :o

Wow the new NFS's are worse than I thought.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

So, did anyone purchase the speed pack dlc yet? If so, how are the new cars? I won't be bothering with it. Heard there is a 5XX mb update that I'm going to check out tonight. Just a few freebies come with it I guess. A few more billboards and whatnot. Only way I'd even think about buying a dlc for this game is if they add another city or extend Fairhaven. I was hoping they would throw in a new camera view with this update but from what I've read that didn't happen. Oh well.

Return to “Need for Speed Games”