Need For Speed Most Wanted Talk

Want it, Get it, Got it !
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

It's out just played it in origin got the mail it works just had a spin with the atom ... difficult handling to say the least.

Edit: a bit flimsy framerates ... :?
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

In my case I have to say it's not wanted! :P
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

As I was saying poor framerates it seems they still need to optimize it .... even some folks with a new I7 12 GB ram and a GTX680 in sli can't play it at full

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Thx bez for the extra section :), pretty cool lol

Looks like most of the people on my freindslist are getting this game before me. This means i will have a lot of catch up to do lol... smashing billboards...

Ah the fun from burnout, reinvented :p

BTW everyone, BAC mono for the win!
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

AMG_63 wrote:Thx bez for the extra section :), pretty cool lol

Looks like most of the people on my freindslist are getting this game before me. This means i will have a lot of catch up to do lol... smashing billboards...

Ah the fun from burnout, reinvented :p

BTW everyone, BAC mono for the win!
No probs, just thought a separate forum might help. :D
I was hoping to get my download key by now but no email yet (bought my key from a company in Singapore :eek: I hope it's ok :? )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'll grab a copy for sure. Looks like a lot of fun. I'll check the Game Mania store for a hard copy as Steam does not have it. Probably cut off by EA's selfish plans, lol ;)

Any more info on handling and game play? :geek:

EDIT just go some feedback from friends and they say the handling is basically crap. The same feel for all cars. Off course it is an Arcade game, but some say TDU2 handling is better lol :loll: :woot:

And no cool paint options....thats not so cool
I'll wait for more reviews and feedback here before i buy yet another game i only play twice, lol
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
road_assassin
New Starter
New Starter

no visual modifications... :(

i hope the next nfs is underground 3 with mods etc and proper japanise imports. no supercars as much i love them
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I've got all the cars on the blacklist ... god what was that agera hard to catch (take down) and the last race for the nr. 1 spot was loooooooooooong. The best car of that bunch is imho the 918 concept and that pagani.I have still a lot of cars to discover and lots of billboards, races, etc to do so although the blacklist is threw there's plenty to do.

As for the game itself yes it's arcade handling all cars feel more or less the same although there are some differences in handling .... especially noticeable on the fastest cars some are more nimble and ... some well a canalboat handles better. graphics are ok, but there are SERIOUS fps drops I had to turn vsync on on 30 fps to keep it playable I had it all from 60fps to 25fps and everything in between and before you say it's my pc some users with a core I7, 12 gb ram and a GTX680 in sli have problems (even with one card disabled).

The races become very repetitive there are 5 races for every car ... and 2 or 3 are always the same for several cars for instance one race is the same for: the lancia delta, Ford focus, subaru wrx and 2 more cars it depends on the group I only got some new races with the top end cars ... Bugatti, koenigsegg, pagani, etc.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Just got this game a few days ago for the heck of it. My first impression wasn't a good one. I dislike 3rd person view. I'm a fan of the hood and cockpit view only, and this game has neither. It's only 3rd and bumper cam. But as I rack the hours up I'm enjoying the arcadeyness, engine sounds, and soundtrack this game offers. So far so good, but if they added a few more camera options it would make it much better. I also wish you could just cruise with random people online like tdu2. The multiplayer this game has is kind of confusing at first but entertaining at the same time. You basically jump in a session, all meet up at one spot and the random race starts. No real starting line, heck most of the time it started I was facing the wrong way. It's good for a laugh, that's for sure. Going to put a few more hours on it this weekend and see how it goes.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've serious issues with autolog mostly it can't connect if it is connected it loses connection and can't login after that. secondly I don't get friends requests either.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Need for Speed Games”