Need For Speed Most Wanted Talk

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:It drives like an f'ing boss, I got 200 miles on it online with Box and Sonic in 1 day. And it looks awesome in blue metallic.
Hehe I love that car...it'll be the only thing I ever drive in NFS MW lol

Does the game have a paint shop or something like the old NFS games did or do you just buy the car and you're stuck with the color you choose?

And why do people care so much about the Focus ST?!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:
Eugene4259 wrote:It drives like an f'ing boss, I got 200 miles on it online with Box and Sonic in 1 day. And it looks awesome in blue metallic.
Hehe I love that car...it'll be the only thing I ever drive in NFS MW lol

Does the game have a paint shop or something like the old NFS games did or do you just buy the car and you're stuck with the color you choose?

And why do people care so much about the Focus ST?!
Not really, in online you gotta unlock each color then equip the one you want. In offline, your only option is the repair stations. They give your car a new color each time and repair it.

And the ST is a kinda hidden car, you cant get it offline at all and you gotta specially unlock it online. Its not really that good though, I prefer the cosworth impreza.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Imo, I'm simply offended that EA would ruin the NFS MW name with this latest garbage; just trying to milk the title for money is all. No money system, no garage, no customization, poorly put together, etc.. That, and it is basically just "Burnout with police". No better than The Run.

But, that is EA for ya...
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

I've been playing quite a bit of this game lately. I have to admit, it is fun. I love the engine sounds, especially in tunnels. But their simply isn't enough content. It just seems like they threw this game together and said ok, good enough. For starters the free roam. Fairhaven is tiny, come on really!? They also could have made more races and definatly more cars, 42 isn't enough. The views, well you have 3rd person or bumper. The bumper cam feels like your face is dragging on the road to the point that it is unuseable for me. Oh and for the people that can't stand rammers: Warning, Do not play this game online. It encourages it. At first it didn't bother me, but it's already getting annoying. It's fun and exciting to play, but with the lack of content it seems to be one of those games you play through once, then forget about it.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

CrueLworLD420 wrote:It just seems like they threw this game together and said ok, good enough.
It seems that way because that is exactly what they did; they pump out new one every few months trying to profit on each one as much as possible; once they start seeing a decline in game / DLC sales they throw together a new one. Some would think after games like "The Run" and "Undercover" people would catch on, but they are still selling tons of copies which amazes me.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

CrueLworLD420 wrote:I've been playing quite a bit of this game lately. I have to admit, it is fun. I love the engine sounds, especially in tunnels. But their simply isn't enough content. It just seems like they threw this game together and said ok, good enough. For starters the free roam. Fairhaven is tiny, come on really!? They also could have made more races and definatly more cars, 42 isn't enough. The views, well you have 3rd person or bumper. The bumper cam feels like your face is dragging on the road to the point that it is unuseable for me. Oh and for the people that can't stand rammers: Warning, Do not play this game online. It encourages it. At first it didn't bother me, but it's already getting annoying. It's fun and exciting to play, but with the lack of content it seems to be one of those games you play through once, then forget about it.
Well I actually think the map is small in size but there is actually lots to explore, there are tons of different places to drive around and things to do. Plus there is suppost to be additional map DLC.. which will probably cost a ton of $$$ and a testicle but still.. And the online can be annoying in public lobbies, but private lobbies without a holes are great.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Yeah I understand where you're coming from when you say there is lots to explore. They crammed a lot of stuff in that small map, but they could have extended the size and made it less limited. It's still a good game regardless of the size because it sounds good and the driving is good fun. Drive on this game for a few hours then pop in tdu2 and drive. Completely different experience. Tdu2 is more laid back, whereas MW is a fast paced adrenaline type of game. There probably will be more dlc content to extend the game that will cost too much, but thats exactly what i dislike about EA. They milk the consumers and can make a game cost $100 when they could have taken more time and fit it all in upon release. Oh well, that's how the world works I guess. lol Everyone always wants more.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well in the main thing with MW is you just don't go for a drive ... and in TDU2 you just do.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
lamboman1342
New Starter
New Starter

Ok. I rented and played this game. I DONT LIKE IT. I wasn't fun, it was a stupid way to unlock cars and I just wasnt entertained at all. I would recommend Forza Horizon
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

lamboman1342 wrote:Ok. I rented and played this game. I DONT LIKE IT. I wasn't fun, it was a stupid way to unlock cars and I just wasnt entertained at all. I would recommend Forza Horizon
Told you ;)

Btw nice sig.

Return to “Need for Speed Games”