Want it, Get it, Got it !
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Is anybody getting this ?
Has anybody got this ?
I have bought quite a few of the Need for Speed games in the past, just because they where fun but I'm hesitating getting this one because I think it's just starting to repeat it's self :(
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I was going to but nah, its most wanted/hot pursuit. Doesn't support Logitech g27. Since i got the wheel i only want racing games that support my wheel and i don't play driving games without my wheel.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This must be one of the lamests ports so far.

PRO:

It looks awesome. Lots of eyecandy
Police chases are always good in NFS

CON:

30fps cap (last time i saw that on PC was a decade back)
No wheel support (in a racing game)
Not available through Steam, only from the "wannabe steam" Origin (EA)

I completely missed this release and was discussing the game with some friends last week.
I have to admit that i always have bought most NFS games. But after the last one, that had serious crappy handling and all the cars reacting the same with a small difference in grip, i decided to wait for some reviews before grabbing it.
A new development studio and from the looks of it better handling looked promising. But now it looks like they really don't care about PC players or wheel users.
FAIL

EA won't patch anything either. Bargain Bin before Santa....
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I had no idea it didn't have wheel support (I don't do driving games without a wheel) and to think I almost bought it :teasing-nutkick:
I also agree the last one didn't do it for me ether, but I did have a lot of fun with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit :D
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

How can a racing game(from nowwadays) not have wheel support ? WTF is EA thinking ? :angry-banghead:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “Need for Speed Games”