GRID 2

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Haha nice Mad, I just made a winning streak of 6 clean in the white wins :woot:

heh i hope you can find you pace online :handgestures-thumbup:

I know i surely have with my Thrustmaster GPX LB 8-)
Haha, nice going there. Awesome stuff. :handgestures-thumbup:
I will buy some new rides for the lower end classes. Earned some cash, should be fine.
I think i will take the Golf. Worked well in offline as well.

You only need to move your thumbs with that controller, you should see me after an hour with the wheel, lol. I need to work really hard to keep control in this game.
Patience pays off. Unless you have some human torpedos driving around.... :eeek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:
Bear304 wrote:Haha nice Mad, I just made a winning streak of 6 clean in the white wins :woot:

heh i hope you can find you pace online :handgestures-thumbup:

I know i surely have with my Thrustmaster GPX LB 8-)
Haha, nice going there. Awesome stuff. :handgestures-thumbup:
I will buy some new rides for the lower end classes. Earned some cash, should be fine.
I think i will take the Golf. Worked well in offline as well.

You only need to move your thumbs with that controller, you should see me after an hour with the wheel, lol. I need to work really hard to keep control in this game.
Patience pays off. Unless you have some human torpedos driving around.... :eeek:

Cool, hmm the golf Understeers a IMO but the Alfa's torquesteer is not any better xD

Lol i think Steam calls them Manski's (aka Russian rocket 230 mph)

Heh yea i do need to, but my controller is not so aggressive as many other controllers... it givers me a smoort steering, more corner speed and control.

I'm looking forward to meeting you on the grid :mrgreen:
________
You only need to move your thumbs with that controller
I have some sticky rubber grip on my controller's left stick ... my thumb can't slide now, nearly constant grip :mrgreen:
here is a link to one that look alike: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORB-Analogue-Th ... ntrolFreek
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so now i have hit the wall in GRID2 :angry-banghead:

I am now lvl 30 and i cannot get any higher :angry-cussingblack: But i guess Codemasters have got some plans to the expand the game at some point... but who knows when that will be :angry-tappingfoot:

Now "all" i can do is to win more money and annoy some of the noobs in the game... and they seem be targeting me because of my lvl... :loll:

And after i have hit lvl 30 and ruined the hopes of winning for many noobs, i have met a new problem... over 5 random players have sent me friend requests... :mrgreen: ... (like i'm interested in random friends... ones that i have no ties to.. at all) They only want to be my friend because of my lvl... :loll:

Only one of them was okay .. but only because he gave a real clean fright for 1st on several tracks 8-)

Keep it up GRID2 players :D
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Oh man, I had high hopes of being out in front of this game like Bear has been, especially since this side of the pond got the game first. Unfortunately the job'$ gotten in the way. Thank gawd it's almost the weekend and I can get right back after it. If you see me in-game, invite me. I'm ready. :D
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@Bear304
Congratulations on the level 30 mate nice going, will be a wile yet before I get to level 30 :D

Edit: I forgot to ask, did you do every race in the game or skip some ?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:@Bear304
Congratulations on the level 30 mate nice going, will be a wile yet before I get to level 30 :D
It just took him a week after release to get to maximum level, hahaha. :woot:
Someone likes this game :auto-swerve:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thanks mates :D
_______
@Medcave
Okay will do that, btw racing alot with Luny in the evnings (EU time), your are welcome to join us :)
_______
@Bezrider
Thanks, i hope you well in your quest :)

In MP i have mostly not skiped any, but in SP i choise the MP over SP, so there im at WSR 5, i will pick it up again now, give you some time to catch up :) btw i have not skiped any race in SP so far
_______
@Madman
Could easily have been you in top, if you had chosed to race more MP than SP... And yes i do indeed like the game, i really love the high stakes racing (not many games have given me the same sense of speed)

I hope to see you all up in the lvl's :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Thanks mates :D
_______
@Madman
Could easily have been you in top, if you had chosed to race more MP than SP... And yes i do indeed like the game, i really love the high stakes racing (not many games have given me the same sense of speed)

I hope to see you all up in the lvl's :mrgreen:
Maybe so, but you spend more time in Grid2 than a Bear in the woods :laughing-rolling:

I just hit L10 online and had a nice 4 winning streak. Unfortunately after they "knew" me, i became a soccerball and had to change sessions.
What is really lame is that you also get penalized for others driving into your car. Not so cool. I became Yellow after that race (had to get even) and after that i had some clean events and are back in the green again.
Earlier today i had a really fair group and managed to get in the white zone. That changed when some dudes entered who forgot their cars had a brake pedal. Seems a common feature amongst online racers.
Lots of fun, finally tuned the Dodge as it was smoked by everyone in the T2 and managed to win a race against a Bugatti L30 driver in my Pre-Order Bonus Mercedes 722GT. Good times. :mrgreen:

Still have to finish the offline events.
The wheel works a lot better now i drive in 80 FFB strength. At 100 it is like driving a race car without power steering. Now i have control and enough weight to make it feel like driving a car. In-game everything is at 100 and default values for the CSW.
This FFB for the CSW is probably one of the best so far. 8-)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Maybe so, but you spend more time in Grid2 than a Bear in the woods :laughing-rolling:

I just hit L10 online and had a nice 4 winning streak. Unfortunately after they "knew" me, i became a soccerball and had to change sessions.

Heh yea.. I gamed so much this week because i have studybreak and because my bicycle was at the mechanic, it had broken a spoke and bended the rim :( But luckily done today at noon so got in a 1½ hour ride or 30 km trip :mrgreen:

Nice going mad, now only 20 lvl's to go 8-)

Hmm i wonder if i should upload my stats too :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just had the worse online session so far. I got RED for being rammed 5x in a race. This game FAILS in rewarding and penalizing the drivers who avoid and CAUSE the accident. Still level 10. Not so cool. :evil:

Return to “Grid 2”