Not long now :party:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[youtube]4ioMcO1Z_tg[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Can you feel the adrenaline yet :auto-nx:

Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

More GRID 2 Game play :)
Rising Star Walkthrough:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/2xnd ... alkthrough
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

List of supported controllers and wheels. My CSW is not on there :eeek:

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791 ... 0878947729

http://steamcommunity.com/app/44350/

GRID 2 Supported Wheel List
30 April 2013 - Loore
Since we first announced GRID 2 one of the most common questions from our fans has been "will my wheel be supported". Today I'm pleased to confirm the list of supported controllers and wheels for the PC version GRID 2:

PC Controllers

Xbox 360 Controller
Keyboard

Unofficial PC Gamepads

Logitech F310 Gamepad
Logitech F510 Gamepad
Logitech F710 Gamepad
Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
Logitech RumblePad 2
Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3-in-1
AirFlo Gamepad

PC Wheels

Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Logitech Driving Force GT
Official Xbox 360 Wheel
Logitech MOMO Racing
Logitech Driving Force
Logitech Driving Formula Force EX
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
Fanatec CSR Elite
Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS V2 Wheel
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel
Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel
Thrustmasters Ferrari 430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster RGT FF Pro
Thrustmaster T500RS
Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[youtube]3uyDGlYsglU[/youtube]

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:[youtube]3uyDGlYsglU[/youtube]
Nice I think I'll feature in the next one :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Live first 30 min gameplay

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:

Video just says "off line" after the advert :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
MadManCK wrote:

Video just says "off line" after the advert :(
The Live Event is already over but will be placed on Youtube later

Here a video about the live route feature.
That will test your reflexes for sure lol
[youtube]cIkkeA4UUGg[/youtube]

With regards to Cockpit view
There's a lot of discussion going on within these boards about cockpit view and how it does not feature in GRID 2. Instead of multiple threads please use this one for all cockpit talk, and as always, please keep it civil.

Many of would have already read our reasons why it was not included but in case you've missed it:

We've heard a lot of your thoughts and opinions regarding the lack of cockpit view in GRID 2. To better explain our decision Executive Producer Clive Moody has this to say.

"First of all, it's important to say that every design decision we make is done with a lot of careful consideration and not taken lightly. We're acutely aware of the love there is for GRID in our community and we want to deliver the best possible experience for everyone.

There seems to be some confusion about where we get our data from to help us make these decisions. While we do use research and focus groups, the most important data source for us is the enormous amount of telemetry data we can obtain from our servers that tells us exactly how and what our players are doing across all our games. So it's not a case of just a sample of people we've spoken to in research, it's a fact that only 5% of Codemasters Racing game players ever used the in-car view.

We certainly don't want to alienate any of our fans we want to deliver truly exciting features that 100% of our players will enjoy. Videogame development is always about trade-offs and in this case, taking the hard decision to lose the in-car views for 5% of our players (and remember we still have bonnet cam and bumper cam, which many people with racing wheels use), is something we felt was more beneficial to everyone. They are expensive to run due to the requirement for high-resolution interior textures which are seen close-up and require a considerable amount of in-game memory (to store) and processing (to render).

What this means in practice is that the benefit to our vehicle models, environment models and the hundreds of other things in the environment sapping memory, is huge. By making this educated call, we can use the extra available memory to make the on-track racing a truly mind-blowingly immersive experience.

For example, we can author and run higher resolution vehicle models with more detailed geometry. We can feature higher resolution external vehicle textures and work further detail into our environment textures. We can dedicate more processing power to our improved physics systems, integral to the GRID 2 experience, and push other systems to the next level, such as particles and real-time lighting. And there are many more benefits.

One final point to make is that we’re at the tail-end of the current console generation. We’re now incredibly familiar with the current hardware and have reached the point that we’re getting EVERYTHING possible from it. We’re dedicated to pushing GRID 2 to the next level, making it the definitive racing game on this generation of hardware. Dropping a lesser-used feature such as interior cam frees up the memory and processing power to push the more prominent systems to the next level is a tough decision but it's one we felt had to be made, for the benefit of the majority of players.

If you’re still not convinced, all I ask is that you wait and see what we've got to show you. We've only scratched the surface of what we've got to show you on GRID 2 - there's lots more to coming in the months to follow and I genuinely think that you'll really enjoy it. Come and see for yourself at Eurogamer Expo.

Executive Producer Clive Moody"

Return to “Grid 2”