Grid 2 Pictures

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some in game pics. Showing off the revised livery. Changed some colors and made subtle adjustments.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some of my latest :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Both of yours look good :)

Mad
I like the new update to yours it looks better now :)

Keep it up :handgestures-thumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Applied my livery to some more cars. Gave them custom wheels. And i tried to recreate my livery for online races as well. Looks really good imo. Probably one of the most easy to use paintshops so far. :mrgreen:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice paint jobs MadManCK, I also like the easy way you can paint the cars but I don't like the fact that you cant make your own original designs :(

I would love a paint shop like the one in Forza that one is awesome :banana-dance:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, that option could improve the game.

Not everybody has Grooks' paintshop talents or wants to spend hours on a new design.

For me this is perfect. I don't know if i would ever have the patience to make them like this in a TDU2 style sticker shop. The designs are also optimized for every model by pros.
But more options to individualize your design are always good.

There is another reason why they did the paintshop this way. For online play all liveries are already in your game. Only the different values are sent over the web. This avoids lagging cars like with TDU2, where some cars would not load or only partially due to lag.

Return to “Grid 2”