Grid 2 Pictures

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some of my first Grid2 Pictures. Paintshop is very easy to use. Plenty of options. 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Did you change the tint of your wheels? I haven't seen that color or the option to do so yet.
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

he modded, jk
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

medcave wrote:Did you change the tint of your wheels? I haven't seen that color or the option to do so yet.
I changed both color and size of the wheels. Haven't tried everything yet. 8-)

@Dpuff, seriously? Save your noobish comments mate. :angry-tappingfoot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice can't wait to get the spray can out, can you create your own designs or are they just stock decals :think:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Nice can't wait to get the spray can out, can you create your own designs or are they just stock decals :think:
These are just stock decals. But there are a lot of them and you can do a lot with colors and stuff. And you can make them appear on all your cars. Pretty cool IMO.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks MM will check it out in the morning :D cant wait
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm thought we could build on this thread, and show off our car paints / racing livery's

Here is my fully tuned T3 Corvette in it Bear Racing livery

How does your cars look ?
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bear304 wrote:Hmm thought we could build on this thread, and show off our car paints / racing livery's

Here is my fully tuned T3 Corvette in it Bear Racing livery

snip

How does your cars look ?
Aw man that looks good. What level do you have to be to qualify for that car and paint job?

I have a customer with a Z06 Vette that drives it like a little old lady. I've been threatening to put curb feelers on it. LOL
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

medcave wrote:Aw man that looks good. What level do you have to be to qualify for that car and paint job?

I have a customer with a Z06 Vette that drives it like a little old lady. I've been threatening to put curb feelers on it. LOL
If you bought GRID2 on steam preorder then you got the Mclaren :) haha it might wake him up :lol:

Hmm don't remember if it's lvl 14 or before, but there is a ton of options in the paint store you just need a vision of what you want :)

And think of say 2-3 colors and then just play around with the preset liveries in the store (btw. when i made it i thought of BMW Motorsport (White, blue and red)) and i originally made it for my BMW 320 series Touring car. But i soon realized that it looked good on almost everything :lol:

and to prove it, here is my Mclaren MP-12C GT3 fully tuned :mrgreen:

Return to “Grid 2”