Be fast, be first, be famous
By MadManCK
Some of my first Grid2 Pictures. Paintshop is very easy to use. Plenty of options. 8-)

:character-blues:
By medcave
Did you change the tint of your wheels? I haven't seen that color or the option to do so yet.
By MadManCK
medcave wrote:Did you change the tint of your wheels? I haven't seen that color or the option to do so yet.
I changed both color and size of the wheels. Haven't tried everything yet. 8-)

@Dpuff, seriously? Save your noobish comments mate. :angry-tappingfoot:
By Bezrider
Nice can't wait to get the spray can out, can you create your own designs or are they just stock decals :think:
By MadManCK
Bezrider wrote:Nice can't wait to get the spray can out, can you create your own designs or are they just stock decals :think:
These are just stock decals. But there are a lot of them and you can do a lot with colors and stuff. And you can make them appear on all your cars. Pretty cool IMO.
By Beardroid91
Hmm thought we could build on this thread, and show off our car paints / racing livery's

Here is my fully tuned T3 Corvette in it Bear Racing livery

How does your cars look ?
By medcave
Bear304 wrote:Hmm thought we could build on this thread, and show off our car paints / racing livery's

Here is my fully tuned T3 Corvette in it Bear Racing livery

snip

How does your cars look ?
Aw man that looks good. What level do you have to be to qualify for that car and paint job?

I have a customer with a Z06 Vette that drives it like a little old lady. I've been threatening to put curb feelers on it. LOL
By Beardroid91
medcave wrote:Aw man that looks good. What level do you have to be to qualify for that car and paint job?

I have a customer with a Z06 Vette that drives it like a little old lady. I've been threatening to put curb feelers on it. LOL
If you bought GRID2 on steam preorder then you got the Mclaren :) haha it might wake him up :lol:

Hmm don't remember if it's lvl 14 or before, but there is a ton of options in the paint store you just need a vision of what you want :)

And think of say 2-3 colors and then just play around with the preset liveries in the store (btw. when i made it i thought of BMW Motorsport (White, blue and red)) and i originally made it for my BMW 320 series Touring car. But i soon realized that it looked good on almost everything :lol:

and to prove it, here is my Mclaren MP-12C GT3 fully tuned :mrgreen:

New Style info

Thanks for the feedback. :D The photos on the sl[…]

WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]