New DLC Available - GRID 2 - Car Unlock Pack

Be fast, be first, be famous
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

[sigh] I was perfectly willing to work my way up though the MP ranks like some of you already have... and I was so looking forward to earning the Caterham all by myself this evening... but then Codemasters does this - Plop down $6.99 and all the cars are unlocked (other than the DLCs).

So if any noob with a couple extra bucks can be tearing up the courses with the best cars, then I have no choice but to do the same to keep up. Done deal, but not happy about it. I can imagine the mess MP will be now. :(

The only saving grace is they will still need game dollars and level-ups to tune the unlocked cars.

PS I love the Caterham. Can't wait to tune it as it needs a bit more power. Perfect otherwise. :)

PSS Not many have discovered, or forked out the $ yet on unlocking the cars. I did see one level 9 Veyron, but he ran a decent race.
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, there are probably already players who found another way around those in game "limitations".

Online races are like Rodeos. This will only make it worse.

Just another lame move from Codies to squeeze some more money from impatient teens. They did the same with Dirt3 btw.

I rather have them deliver some more cool rides instead.

:character-blues:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

medcave wrote:So if any noob with a couple extra bucks can be tearing up the courses with the best cars, then I have no choice but to do the same to keep up. Done deal, but not happy about it. I can imagine the mess MP will be now. :(
I'll stick with my self earned progress. But it will be a lot harder to win races if the cars at the front are the fastest of the pack.

I'm only L18 now. Working my way up to L20 for the Caterham.

IMO they released this unlock key way too early. It spoils the game a little.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Grid 2”