GRID2 Team Events and Races

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We had a first try out in the Indycars tonight. The connections were very unstable but these cars are a blast to drive.

Impression of the Indycars on Brands Hatch

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The last 2 videos you've posted, including the Challenge, have been unviewable, at least to me in the USA. Region locked maybe?

I haven't driven the Indy car yet. Just assumed I had to work my way up to it in Career mode. So what, it's available in a Custom MP race... invitation only?
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

medcave wrote:The last 2 videos you've posted, including the Challenge, have been unviewable, at least to me in the USA. Region locked maybe?

I haven't driven the Indy car yet. Just assumed I had to work my way up to it in Career mode. So what, it's available in a Custom MP race... invitation only?
I'll look into it. I didn't use any music or stuff so they should be viewable from all over the Planet.

Yes, that's the way we did it. Create a custom event and invite some friends.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

medcave wrote:The last 2 videos you've posted, including the Challenge, have been unviewable, at least to me in the USA. Region locked maybe?

You see it in the MP car showroom too :)
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

The video plays fine here, so it's not a region thing, we're in the same region as the US.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We had some epic battles going on yesterday as Lunytrickz, Bear304, P51, Prepsi and myself, MMCK joined on the track for some "serious" hardcore racing.

A few videos about the fun :party:

More will follow later :auto-swerve:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I haven't played a computer game in over a week just too busy at the moment :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We try to race every night. More casual than organized BTW. Just see who's online and get together for some action on the tracks.

Paris Live Routes Event.
Bad connections made the cars dance, warp, fly and ghost. Still a lot of fun driving on the ever changing roads. :auto-swerve:

Return to “Grid 2”