GRID2 Team

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The DriveTime Thread of the GRID2 Team Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GRID2T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We try to organize race events on a regular base.
Both for fun and achievements.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Hmm i've had the idea after yesterdays endurance race, that we could get the GRID2 team together and make a field of friends instead of the crazy AI replacement drivers..!

Maybe we could set a date for some group racing, which btw. is a alot more fun than the AI drivers :lol:

What are you feelings towards this :?:
That was my original idea for these events and the GRID2 Team Steam Group. In fact one of the reasons i created the GRID2 Team. To race and have some fun with friends.
We need to pick a time when everybody is online. Maybe in the afternoon (CEST).

8PM CEST is probably a good time to start.

The Ai filler was just an experiment that is a bit pointless on live routes. On a regular track you will have to deal with them more than once :laughing-rolling:

Another option it to create an open session. But you will never know who enters the lobby than.
Most fun is with a large group

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You can count me in for this event 8-)

I'm good with afternoon / evenings EU time
Prepsi

Our new member has a 77.5 win ratio in public playlists and 83 percent in custom lobbies.
O_O

Return to “Grid 2”