GRID2 New Tracks

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Finally they have decided to release more tracks.

The community patch will be released soon® and tracks will follow.
The survey was used to gather feedback from the community. I took the time to take the survey and many others did as well. Good to see some activity from the dev team towards the community.

Good vibes.
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice to see the community getting listened to for a change :banana-dance:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Nice to see the community getting listened to for a change :banana-dance:
I was pleasantly surprised by it. Loore even posted in a couple of my threads.
Maybe some devs learned from Ataris downfall.

The new HC race mode will be much better for real racers. No flashback and damage on, that will be fun.

IMO Drift mode handling and race handling are exchanged. They didn't react on that.
Some Global Challenges take place on tracks that are only accessible with DLC packs. Atari did the same thing with the Bikes races in the ORC.
A bit lame as now some can't compete against their rivals, only because they don't have all DLC.

New tracks should be expected in August.
Looking forward to that.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Grid 2”