New Starter

Touring Legends Pack out now, awesome!

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Donnington Park and the good old BTCC cars. That brings back the goold old TOCA times :2thumbsup:

Nice :party:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/09/gri ... g-legends/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GRID Autosport // Touring Legends
By Ben Walke @BenWalke · On September 16, 2014

Touring Cars have a special place in our racing fuelled hearts which makes us extremely excited to detail our next new content drop for GRID Autosport…Touring Legends.

The Tracks

We’ll have two new tracks making an appearance within the Touring Car Legends pack, both of which should be instantly recognisable to any Touring Car fan.

First up we have Donington Park, a track that we know receives a lot of love amongst our Community, so it’s great to give it a home within GRID Autosport.

Touring_Track_00

Grand Prix Circuit
Grand Prix Circuit Reversed

National Circuit
National Circuit Reversed

We’ve kept with the British theme for the pack and as the not so subtle screenshot below suggests, the second new track will of course be Silverstone.

Touring_Track_01

Grand Prix Circuit
Grand Prix Circuit Reversed

GP 2009 Circuit
International Circuit

International Circuit Reversed
National Circuit

Single Player Championships

The Cars

Volvo 850 Estate Touring Car
Alfa Romeo 155 Touring Car
Audi A4 Quattro Touring Car
BMW E30 Touring Car
Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth Touring Car

Achievements
Name Description Points Trophy
British Touring Legend Win the “Touring Legends British Championship” 20 Silver
European Touring Legend Win the “Touring Legends European Championship” 20 Silver
International Touring Legend Win the “Touring Legends International Championship” 20 Silver

The Touring Car Legends pack becomes available starting Tuesday 16th September across all three platforms and does come included as part of the Season Pass.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

1100 online races :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Insane. Over 1000 online races already :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

DECK-S
New Starter
New Starter

Only just bought this game on Sunday, was not too sure about it before buying it, but, it is actually not bad at all, to be honest, I'm quite enjoying it, will certainly plug the gap for me until The Crew and more importantly, Project Cars come out!!! :D Definitely going to have to get the 'Touring Legends Pack', looks awesome!!! :2thumbsup:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mazda Furai

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Insane car and insane design. It drives very well in Grid AS. :2thumbsup:

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Would love to still have this, But my PS3 said NO. and blew up, and theres no PS4 release :(

Pretty sure me and Eugene did about 250 races in the first 3 days lol
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
DECK-S
New Starter
New Starter

That Mazda Furai looks AWESOME!!!
DECK-S
New Starter
New Starter

mclaren6 wrote:Would love to still have this, But my PS3 said NO. and blew up, and theres no PS4 release :(

Pretty sure me and Eugene did about 250 races in the first 3 days lol
Gutted about your PS3!!! And as for the amount of races you done, 250 in the first 3 days!!! I thought that I put in a lot of races, you put me to shame!!! :eeek:

Return to “Grid Autosport”