New ToCA game from Codies?

This is Racing
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So it looks like the BTCC champion Matt Neal has been spending some time at Codemasters recently, and he sure had something interesting to say: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/grid_ ... sters.html
Two new driving games are in development at Codemasters, British Touring Car Champion Matt Neal has revealed – with his involvement possibly hinting at the return of Codemasters' TOCA series.

"Great day @Codemasters helping tuning tracks & cars," Neal tweeted earlier today, "watch out for their two new driving games when out as they're awesome! #LovelyPeople".

Though Touring Cars featured in last year's GRID 2, Codemasters hasn't released a true TOCA title since 2006. Could the publisher be planning a next-gen revival?

Codemasters is widely believed to be developing a new rally title, thought to be DiRT 4, and this year's version of F1.

But could TOCA be making a comeback? We've contacted a Codemasters representative for comment.

Source: @MattNealRacing
What do you guys think? Sound interesting? I know I've been waiting for as long as I can remember for a follow-up to ToCA Race Driver 3!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks interesting, will keep an eye on it.
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Looks interesting, will keep an eye on it.
Ah, Norisring. I always loved that track. I don't think there are any other games out there that can match the sheer variety of content when comes to the track list and types of racing in ToCA Race Driver 3. Project CARS is the only thing that comes close, but it's still nowhere near ToCA's level.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Grid Autosport”