Beyond racing

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Codies announced a new version of their F1 game.
F1 2014.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

There are two major issues with this game: 1) There is no classic content, and 2) they weren't able to license the actual Martini livery for the Williams, which was one of the cars I was most excited to drive. I might pass on this game unless they really do something spectacular for the Xbox One and PS4 versions.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
\/8

grooks10 wrote:There are two major issues with this game: 1) There is no classic content, and 2) they weren't able to license the actual Martini livery for the Williams, which was one of the cars I was most excited to drive. I might pass on this game unless they really do something spectacular for the Xbox One and PS4 versions.
2) It's not the license thing. It's because of the PEGI rating, they cut out Martini, Smirnoff from Force India and Johnny Walker from McLaren so the game could be rated at 3+ age.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

LOl. Logical, but also a bit weird, as the same kids watch it on TV.

And they probably don't drink. Nothing some talented modder can't fix :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:LOl. Logical, but also a bit weird, as the same kids watch it on TV.

And they probably don't drink. Nothing some talented modder can't fix :lol:
You gotta remember that grooks is a console player :geek:
Anyway, I like to say that if NFS is the COD of racing games, then the F1 series is the EA sports of racing games, :lol:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bought this for my F1 collection on Steam, but I have not played it yet, but I just noticed I don't own 2013 :ooops: I will have to fix that

if you own a next gen you will be waiting for 2015 verssion if i understand correctly
http://steamcommunity.com/app/226580/di ... 598176015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i c only 1 prob.......
the only way to win 2014 is with a Merc :loll:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Maybe i can win with Redbull :laughing-rolling:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tried it and I don't like it, the handling is horrible mainly the wheel support I do not like, maybe 2015 will be better on new engine, the game feels like its really controller based

This is how i feel about F1 2014 me yellow Codemasters green :teasing-nutkick:

Hopefully Codemasters will patch it

Return to “F1”