MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Codies announces F1 2016

http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/05/introducing-f1-2016/

As usually, it looks stunning. Now lets see how well it drives... :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

After trying to refunding the last one and sending a extremely long email to Codemaster about 2015 they responded promising that when they make 2016 it will be different they even went as far to offer me a spot on media key list so I don't have to buy a copy thats how confident they are that 2016 will be different

I really hope it is because i really miss playing this series
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

If they don't have classic content, I probably won't be buying. F1 2013 was definitely the best of the series for me, and I know a lot of people agree. I don't know why Codies haven't put more classic content in their F1 games because at least that adds some variety! So here's to hoping, but I'm definitely not going to expect it. :pray:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm not a big fan of the F1 games they always look fantastic but seldom deliver on gameplay. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With Sundays race at Baku coming up, this a some nice footage of that track on the upcoming F1 2016 Codies Game.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

A new trailer came out today. This game sounds like it could be a really good game, but without historic content, I can't justify a $60 purchase. Hopefully it turns out well though because this series really needs something of high quality to keep it on the map among other racing games that are doing a better job of simulating Formula 1 (like PCars and Assetto Corsa).

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Isn't this series basically the EA Sports of racing games?
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Isn't this series basically the EA Sports of racing games?
Exactly. But at least more changes each year with Formula 1 than with other sports. But you're still right. Even though I love Formula 1 like a crazy person, I haven't purchased an F1 game since 2013. I guess that partly because of the introduction of V6 turbo engines as well. Either way, hopefully they will find their stride with quality of gameplay, and then they can go ahead and add more content (like classic content!).
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It looks pretty cool, like most Codies games :D

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “F1”