Dirt Rally

Off Road Racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Dirt Rally

New Dirt game from Codies delivers "sim-like" Rally experience with more realism in the driving. Statements like the new RBR are made in this video.
A bit monotonic comment voice, but a nice preview anyway.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks interesting, definitely one to watch.
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tried it and well it's no Dirt as you now it it goes more in the direction of Richard burns rally. Indeed more sim then anything else also it is only rally.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I saw the early access for it just now. At a relatively low price. I think i will grab it from Steam for 29€
Not the usual tactics from Codies.
Why Early Access?
“It’s really important to us that we make DiRT Rally the best game it can be and we can only do that with your help. Steam Early Access is the perfect place for us to do that. We believe that DiRT Rally is the game many of our fans want and right now, our plan is to develop DiRT Rally with community feedback and get that experience absolutely right.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We currently have plans to run our early access programme until the end of 2015, we have a whole host of new and exciting features already planned and we can’t wait to hear what the fans would like to see us add too.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“As time goes on we’ll be adding more cars, more environments and more rally stages, we’ll be climbing Pikes Peak and going door-to-door around a selection of the best circuits from the 2015 FIA World Rallycross Championship. We’re hoping to include competitive online play this summer and we’ll also be adding features based on feedback from our community.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“At release DiRT Rally will include a total of 36 rally stages spread across Monte Carlo, Greece and Wales. We will launch with a wide selection of cars, from 1960s classics right through to modern day machines.

We have in game league support, daily, weekly and monthly challenges and a career mode which takes you from grass roots rally events in classic rally cars to professional championships in some of the latest and most high tech cars available.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Yes, the price will increase throughout the Early Access program, and again after Early Access to reflect the state of the game. All updates to the game will be free after a player’s initial purchase, ie pay once, and everything else gets added for free!”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“There are loads of ways you can help; buying the game reinforces our belief that we’re making the game you all want, playing the game enables us to collect loads of useful data about the kinds of ways you play it. If you find a bug or something that’s not quite right we need you to give us as much information about it as you can and if you have an idea about how we can make DiRT Rally even better, we want to hear it.

For those who aren’t ready to join us for early access we still want your feedback and we’ve tried to make DiRT Rally as easy to follow as possible. Our new shiny website dirtgame.com should be your first port of call; here we have blogs from the dev team, videos and our development timeline. You’ll also be able to check your stats and leaderboard standings, join or host a league, view your progress in our async events and even launch the game right from your browser!”

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some screenies from my first attempt in Dirt Rally.

As FFB is not fully developed yet, the response in the wheel can be a lot better. But the game physics seems to be allright. And the eye candy makes is a very nice game to look at.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Like Bez said, then i too think this a game to watch, as i used to like rallying, but that was the very old Colin McRae rally games, but was a long time ago :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, but you can grab this now for a relative low price and enjoy the game as development goes on.

It is very well driveable. Not an easy drive. You need to pay attention and be careful in this game.
I will post some vids later.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sounds good, but i think i'll wait for the real game, but not sure, i have a few other games to play first, Witcher 3, ProjectCars and GTA V so i have enough games for now ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It seems that AMD has teamed up with Codemasters on this one. Smart move from team red as team green is pretty much dominating right now.

:party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can grab the early acces version of Dirt Rally from the Humble Store right now

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/di ... storefront

Return to “Dirt Games”