TDUDT Dirt Rally Pics and Vidz

Off Road Racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Another one in dashcam view. This ride went pretty well, until i discovered that the brakes on the Fulvia were not that good, or not existing. The dust on the screen, the nasty slippery gravel at the end of the stage and me wanting to go a bit too fast to the finish line prevented a green time at the finish. Those reference times are insane. Not easy to beat for sure. Especially not while playing without assists and full damage. No complaints here. This is how it should be. Too easy would mean no challenge. And no challenge translates to boring quickly. Not an easy game to beat. A real Rally Sim in the making.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If this game plays as good as it looks I think they could be on to a winner. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This game drives like a champ. It is not as direct as RBR but close enough to make it more sim than arcade. it actually feels like driving a real car. Something that is missing from a lot of driving games.

I went to the next stage at the Col de Turini, still following the career mode. Epic location and the combination of tarmac, snow and ice made it to something special. You quickly need to adapt your driving style troughout the stage. Again not an easy drive, but i don't think Codies aimed for that. And it absolutely looks stunning. Makes the drive so much more rewarding.
We are spoiled this year with some great driving titles.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Same stage but in replay mode. Game looks absolutley fantastic with, constantly changing road surface and grip levels. So you need to adapt your driving a lot.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Another stage at the Col de Turini, showing what a difficult game this is. Some close calls, but a rewarding drive.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This time i tried to hard on the Wales mud and cracked my windshield. It just shows the amount of realism Codies put into this game.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Replay of a tough stage at the Wales Rally

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Continuing the Wales Rally with a broken windshield and some engine damage, as repairs in between those final stages was not allowed lol. Realism.

Back to the Col de Turini for some epic rally stages. The first is uphill.

Second is the same stage, but downhill.

:auto-swerve:

Return to “Dirt Games”