TDUDT Vidz pCars

The ultimate racing game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Did a short run in the Supercarts this morning. Still in career mode. I had a serious tough time beating the Ai drivers at Sonoma Raceway before. It turned out, they cut over the lawn there multiple times, without slowing down. So those 1.03 times they did were not in my reach.
I ended up tuning the Ai strength down to 80%. Something i never do, as it feels like cheating yourself. But the race was more reasonable now and i managed to win the R1.
At full 100% the Ai has a tendency to overdrive, knock you off track and do all kinds of weird things. If that is the idea of the devs to create a challenge... :roll:
Anyway, at this level they still were competitive. And i play without any assist of course. Wheelspin with over 200km/h, lol :lol:

The FFB with the Clubsport wheel base V2 is a lot stronger than before. I really felt my arms after the session. All at default 100% on the wheel and 50% default in-game. Very realistic FFB and i think SMS did an excellent job on the feedback.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Project Cars”