TDUDT Vidz pCars

The ultimate racing game
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Yes, that's ultimately why I stopped playing The Crew, it would take me a good 30 minutes to relearn pCARS, and then another 30 minutes to relearn The Crew, etc, etc.

Got a Formula Ford Bathurst vid that I'll probably render and upload overnight.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice videos guys the ones in the rain look very challenging. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ryzza5 wrote:Got a Formula Ford Bathurst vid that I'll probably render and upload overnight.
I can't wait to see that video! My dad used to race Formula Fords back in the 80s (just check my profile photo), and the FFs are probably where I will start my first career! :2thumbsup:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Don't wait no longer

Not my best work but a decent race. Faster in some places and a little slower at some corners near the end (I could attack more but it's a risk v reward thing)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some fun in the Karts during career mode. You get thrown into a race, without practice, without track knowledge and without knowing the karts, lol. :o
These Karts show that SMS did a great job on the physics. They react blistering fast and are a serious handful to master. As you mis the physical feedback, these little buggers need some attention.
With the wheel at default 900 degrees and FFB all on 100% default the driving in pCars is spot on until now. This is how it should be. Maybe the menu structure is something to get used to, but the driving so far is great. :2thumbsup:

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

My CSRE wheel can generate pretty strong FFB for the karts for about 10 minutes before dialing back a bit so that it doesn't cook - can't imagine what this would be like with the AcuForce Direct Drive wheel.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

FFB is pretty strong, but also needed for the karts. The fanatec wheel works very well with pCars so far. Working together with the SMS development team pays off. 8-)

My last Kart race before going to the Super Karts
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Formula A demo at Monaco (Azure circuit)
Never driven this car before. There were no real setup options. Only adjusted some tire pressure. Maybe there will be more options, once i progress through the career mode.
Didn't use DRS or KERS, so i can probably improve these laptimes next time. But a great track/car combination.
You get a great sense of what driving an F1 car in the narrow streets of Monaco is all about.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Epic drive :2thumbsup:

... but that must be paintfull on the wrists :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Loved the Monaco vid Mad, you really get the feel of how that race must be like. 8-)
Image Image

Return to “Project Cars”