TDUDT pCars Bugs

The ultimate racing game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm i doubt i would change anything, and to be honest i drive so many different tracks that is nice to know where about to place the car though i know the racelines well ;)

When for a Xbox controller player then i think the aids are needed as you have less control over the car than a wheel player, and with the risk of rain and the amount of different car i drive, then i find the aids like TC, ABS brake and stability a nice back as you can't be as smooth with a controller.

But i used to race fine without the brake help coming on, but it is like i overcooked a corner then after that it turned itself on, but i would really like to be asked or notified each time it wants to put it on.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, but there are levels of assist if i'm correct. Like low and high TC. The less you need, the more control you have over your driving.

A raceline can indeed be a useful tool to learn a track. But i find them distracting personally.
Anyway, i hope the auto brake issue gets resolved as it was seriously slowing you down there :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Weird one - I didn't even know it had an auto-brake feature! Best to post that video on the official forums. Also I haven't driven that car in years.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay i read a Pcars thread on Steam where a group of guys also had the same issue as i had, they got an answer from a mod from Pcars who told them to check their controller key mapping. So i looked myself, and yes somehow 'brake assist' was map as a key, so i reset the controller mapping and turned of the brake assist in the settings and now "for the time being" it does bother me anymore.

But the weird thing is that i never mapped the brake assist to begin with... strange game :lol:

Return to “Project Cars”