Admin
Champion
Champion

Bugs found in pCars
  • You can make a false start without punishment in career mode
  • During pit stops, cars drive trough each other and pit crew
  • When exiting the pits during a race the lights remain red
  • During replays in cockpit view, the gear indicator stays in neutral
  • Penalties for off track are given way to soon® You just have to look at some grass to get a penalty
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

yea i agree with above ;)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ai in the rain drive on slicks and do the same lap times in the dry as for the player you struggle even with rain tires to come even close.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Ai in the rain drive on slicks and do the same lap times in the dry as for the player you struggle even with rain tires to come even close.
Yes i have noticed that too

The AI also brakes at strange places, sometimes the on the fast places in a series of corners, like on Brands Hatch GP.

I also hate the rolling starts as you always get raped by the other drivers as you start in 1st gear and the AI is in 2nd gear ready to go - while you always hit the rev. limiter and have to shift up. really annoying.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

There is no lights on the cars that have headlights when it is lowlight conditions, like racing in heavy rain etc.

Also the don't ever thrust the pitcrew, as the call you in for your mandatory pit stop way to soon, which really ruin your race, especially the choice of tire compounds.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can probably switch the lights on manually. I have mapped the window wipers and headlights to buttons on my DSD button box. Just like the engine starter and pit limiter.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool, i guess i could look for the option, but it have more the problem of the other cars not having their taillights on, you only so the brakelights.

But i haven't done any night racing yet, so i don't know if the lights turn on
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Argghh.. Project Cars selects braking help on its own, which is really annoying, i can see why they have chosen to make have it in the game pro it should appear when you have the driver settings in 'Pro'.

Happens every time i have made a braking error, by underestimating the brakes of the car i'm in during the practice session, so you have to leave the event to go out to the driver settings and turn it off each time.

If there is anything i hate, then it is braking and steering help, it just ruins the race when you can push the car to the edge.

Anyone else run into this "helping" measure...?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Made a video showing the issue i talked about.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is a weird bug, i never experienced it.

Maybe you should try turning all assists off. I see you got the raceline active. But that one is more confusing than helpful, especially if you are a fast driver. Not only does it not always show the best racing line, it also changes color to make you slow down, even if you can drive flatout or at least a lot faster on that spot.
The auto brakes follows that same line.

pCars has indeed some weird bugs. But there is a lot of gameplay ahead to spot more of them. After that i will forward these bugs.
Or maybe one of our WMD friends can do that. I still have to make an account at the pCars forums.

Return to “Project Cars”