Project CARS 2

The ultimate racing game
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Yeah the cutting track routine is awefull.
Even if you just go wide in a corner and touch the grass in PC1 it
automaticly gives you a "track cut, lap will not count" message.
That's pretty stupid if you ask me :shifty:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Especially if the Ai is doing it every single lap. And not just a little, a complete corner :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:02 pm Especially if the Ai is doing it every single lap. And not just a little, a complete corner :lol:
indeed, the same goes for assetto corsa by the way :loll:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Project CARS 2 has won Team VVV's Racing Game of the Year award! Pretty impressive considering that 2017 was a good year for racing games!

I still have major issues with this game (especially its poor performance on the original Xbox ONE), but there is definitely a lot of content that you get for your money. And compared to what other games released last year offer, I think this award was well earned. Now if they could just make it so that the physics don't break when more than 12 AI are on the track on the Xbox version, I would be a very happy camper with the game I purchased. At the moment though, it feels like I'm playing an incomplete version of a really great game. Honestly, I would happily take downgraded graphics over downgraded physics.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Spirit of Le Mans Pack has been released! If you like the Steve McQueen movie "Le Mans," you're going to want this pack!

XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Already in my Library :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Project Cars”