This is a seriously impressive trailer! :eeek:

XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It looks pretty well, but is it better than PC1 ?

Plus i don't know if i am satisfied with just a racing game, i think i have played to many openworld racing games to want to go back a pure sim game.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Beardroid91 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:32 am It looks pretty well, but is it better than PC1 ?

Plus i don't know if i am satisfied with just a racing game, i think i have played to many openworld racing games to want to go back a pure sim game.
Supposedly it's way better than PC1. Just looking at the fact that the cars can oversteer without totally losing the back end is already an improvement!

And I know how you feel. I've been spoiled by huge worlds like in The Crew. But I feel like I need both open world, arcadey games and hardcore sims to keep me satisfied! :dance:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think the WMD people are now moving into the stage where they can start releasing gameplay videos, because quite a few have popped up already!

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

If anyone is still doubting the oversteer physics, this should dispel those fears!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Probably depends on setup as well.

As soon® as i have finished my new PC build, i will look into doing a demo drive ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 pmProbably depends on setup as well.
They just need to create good default setups for all the cars, then hopefully every car will be fun to drive rather than just a few like in the first game.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Lunytrickz wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:59 pm
It's pretty good to hear that the Inside Sim Racing guys (who are usually pro-iRacing, anti-other sims), think the physics are that good! The car list is looking good, as well as the track list and many other features, so this could be the sim to beat them all as long as the physics can set a good standard!

Return to “Project Cars”