Project CARS 2

The ultimate racing game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I still think cars spinout too easy without throttle, just steer input. But that is some awesome driving.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, it seems that they have taken down the video. I don't think that sends a very good message given that this is the only footage of the actual gameplay we've had so far. Do you think they took it down because it was too low quality? Or because too many people were hating on it?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

As much as I am annoyed by this song, this is a sweet trailer! And I will be watching it too many times to figure out what cars are included!

I wonder if their RX physics will compete with Codemaster's Dirt 4.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just to underline how they approach each car, to get the best possible representation in the Game.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm Just to underline how they approach each car, to get the best possible representation in the Game.
Being that the new 720S is going to be their cover car, they probably had to do everything they could to make it as perfect as possible. It's pretty cool that they had a Pirelli representative there too!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:54 pm
MadManCK wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm Just to underline how they approach each car, to get the best possible representation in the Game.
Being that the new 720S is going to be their cover car, they probably had to do everything they could to make it as perfect as possible. It's pretty cool that they had a Pirelli representative there too!
Yes, i doubt as well that each single car gets the same treatment. In any case this will muffle forum noises about non realistic handling cars. :lol:
But that still largely depends how you set up your wheel. :ugeek:
Some cars react a lot better than others. Realism or not. Still a few months to go before release.

:party:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is a really cool article about the history of the Indy 500 and what all is coming to PCars 2!

Article
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The amount of detail on that Lotus is just insane.

:party:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

It also looks to me like they really improved the detail of the crowd in the grandstands! When I first looked at this photo, I thought the background was an actual picture with the in-game Lotus edited into the front!

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is a really great list of Porsches! Although I'm missing a 917. :cry:
I hope it'll come as DLC later on.

Return to “Project Cars”