Project CARS 2

The ultimate racing game
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So this looks pretty amazing!
http://simrace.pl/forum/index.php/topic ... lny/page-2

On another note, in this Polish forum, one poster lister the notes from an early build of the game, and it mentioned Le Mans Classic. That makes me SUPER happy! :woot:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

They do look nice but I don't think BlackPanthaa is impressed. :o

Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yeah, PCars still has some bad bugs with the way they left it. That being said, I never actually experienced very many bugs on my version of the game, and none of the ones I did get were game-breaking. But even Ian Bell said that the way they released the game was unacceptable. They need to improve this time, or this series will die off pretty quickly. But those screens definitely pique my interest because I've never seen tracks like that in anything but a dedicated rally game. Those could make for some interesting races and time trials if they actually end up in the game!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I actually stopped playing the pCars 1 Career mode, thanks to the Ai cutting the track and me not being able to finish it at 100% opponent strength. I had to tune it down to 70% to win that race and it does not feel good.
It is really mind boggling that they do not fix an obvious bug like that. Maybe they only focus on online racing.

I do like pCars, however and the driving is for me one of the most realistic.
I have pCars2 as well. I should boot that one up sometime.
Been there from version 000. It has come a long way since.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm glad i didn't buy into this when they announced it for crowd funding, my BlackPanter airs some good points like where the heck is the money they made of the first game gone.

I'll take alot to get me to buy this game, as i hardly ever play the Pcars1 anymore.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:They do look nice but I don't think BlackPanthaa is impressed. :o
Like BPanthaa knows anything about physics... :roll:
That dude enjoys his arcade games but is not the best player around. ;)

BTW, if he is allowed to post stuff, so will i. :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
BTW, if he is allowed to post stuff, so will i. :D
When I was involved with Pcars 1 we could post some stuff and as the game progressed it became a free for all with stuff getting leaked everywhere. :mrgreen:

I have to agree with some of the things about the money that BlackPanthaa says but not all of it plus I still get regular pay-outs from the first Pcars. 8-)
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Holy crap. No use for Assetto Corsa now!

https://pretendracecars.net/2016/12/08/ ... r-secrecy/

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Wow Porsche and Ferrari in the same game and not the substitut RUF, well P Cars 2 just got my attention, now i hope they can keep it.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:Wow Porsche and Ferrari in the same game and not the substitut RUF, well P Cars 2 just got my attention, now i hope they can keep it.
Yeah, as long as they aren't DLC, this could be a really amazing game at launch! The problem is that these are leaks of early builds, so they may just be building the car models without even having the license for them. I sure hope it all works out so that these cars are in at release! Having the holy trinity would be a huge selling point for the game.

Return to “Project Cars”