Project CARS 2 DLC

The ultimate racing game
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Almost as soon as the game released, people started digging in to the files to see what we will be getting in the future. The developers over at SMS dropped some hints about what is going to appear in the Season Pass with this image:

But with the file mining, we've been seeing some interesting leaks! As a note, many of these images have been posted to multiple forums, but they were popularized on GTPlanet.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 9.06.22 PM.png
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Although the Porsche Legends Pack hasn't been fully revealed yet, the content of the pack has been leaked, and I'm pretty excited about what it contains! Nine cars and Leipzig! I've been wanting to drive the 917K in a game for a very long time, and now I finally can. I can't wait for this pack to release! :dance:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Porsche Legends Pack has officially released. It's the first DLC I have purchased in a very long time!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Porsche 935 are legendary. I have been overtaken IRL by one once on an autobahn near Stuttgart, while doing 150mph or so. The amount of air moved by that car was so big, that i had to countersteer a little. Car was in full race trim. Probably not so legal, but it was very early in the morning and also quiet. Must have been a high speed test run.
The 935 must have done 200mph or even more. :eeek:

I will grab this, when it is not included in the season pass. :party:
Edit, it was already in my library. Only thing so far not included in the season pass is the Japanese Car pack.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Project Cars”