The latest build from Project Cars:
It just gets better and better.
:D ...
[media]nuKkd2S4QFQ[/media]
Image Image
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I made the investment about a year ago and back then, it wasn't too impressive, but for a fiver (yeah, went for the cheap option) I wasn't complaining. It had many issues with the physics and a lot of graphical latency. There was also an issue with the head guy in development and one of the 'investors'. But all in all, its much better now. The last I heard was that Ben Collins were giving WMD/SMS some advice on physics... which they listened too.

I'm waiting to see the final product, but I think its looking positive for the simulation.
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea all we want now is for Atari to get on board and back the project :lol:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Psysim wrote:...Ben Collins were giving WMD/SMS some advice on physics...
So the game is going to be an insight of what it feels like to drive like Stig...
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:Yea all we want now is for Atari to get on board and back the project :lol:
Well, they did contract SMS for the development of TDU:FL, which makes me think it was some kind of trial for taking over the title. Eden were taken off the series so we know Atari are at least looking...
Gatorbait771 wrote:So the game is going to be an insight of what it feels like to drive like Stig...
Some say he only ever posts when its a full moon, and that he likes to eat remote controls for dinner. All we know is, he's called the Gator... Yeah, that could work! :lol:

As for Ben, he did improve the realism of the physics by being a great physics consultant, the only problem is, he's probably writing a book about it... so don't tell him anything! :P
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Psysim wrote:Some say he only ever posts when its a full moon, and that he likes to eat remote controls for dinner. All we know is, he's called the Gator... Yeah, that could work! :lol:

As for Ben, he did improve the realism of the physics by being a great physics consultant, the only problem is, he's probably writing a book about it... so don't tell him anything! :P
I'm the Stig in the world of virtual reality...for all you know, I could be Ben Collins :eek:

And who told you that I eat remote controls? :oops:

If anyone knows what they're talking about when it comes to the feel of racing, it's the ex-Stig ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, it's nice to see that you decided to make Project CARS its own topic! I can't wait to see more from this game! :mrgreen:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:Well, it's nice to see that you decided to make Project CARS its own topic! I can't wait to see more from this game! :mrgreen:
Yea thought it was about time for it, I wonder how many members on this forum have singed up for it :think:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Project CARS Build 387 - BMW M3 GT2 at Milan
Latest Build 387

[youtube]zPaNiW9tv7o[/youtube]
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod