Project CARS

The ultimate racing game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tried the Lotus 49 yesterday at Watkins Glenn with the boot. I was looking for Monaco, but that track was not in there.
Just as i missed Zandvoort and Ferrari in Project Cars. Probably all license related, but i would very much like to see at least those in pCars.
The Lotus was insane. Especially with cold tires, but with proper warmed up tires it was hard to even get a clean lap in the beginning.
I always liked these wingless F1 cars, from an era where wearing a helmet was considered only for sissies. GPL times. You can only imagine how these must have been in real life.

I have finished the Karts in career mode and am now moving up to the Super Karts. I have seen them in real life once, and the speeds are just insane. Looking forward to driving these in pCars.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Monaco is in it just under a different name Azure coast circuit if I'm right. Had yesterday a GT3 race on Spa in the poring rain ... god what a nightmare. Ok I should changed for rain tires however the rain surprised me on lap 5 of 5.
Last edited by SpeedFreak.be on Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The old Lotus formula and the old Ford GT are a real handful to drive, the only cars, those cars are the only ones that I couldn't just get in and go fast right away .. still get :lol:

Mad helmets wouldn't have made any difference, in that era the drivers got killed instantly or got burned to crisps, there was nothing called safety back then :|

It most have been scary as hell to drive fast :shock:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I racing GT3 endurance right now and loving it, but, it sucks being called into the pit for a pitstop you really don't need. Like i was doing a GT3 race on Wakinsglen; race started during a thunderstorm with heavy rain, and at lap 3 the pit wanted me in, but it was raining like hell on the tires were perfect so i out for 5 more laps and by then it sun and dry and i but on intermediates and did 4 dry laps and then it started to rain heavily again so had to pit for wet tire, but manged to get 2nd place, so not to bad, just crazy weather to upset your race :P

I really want an advanced weather forecast to pick the right tire for the job at hand, and not be court of guard in a 14(+) lap race :facepalm:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

1 Million Copies sold already. For a Sim racer this must be a record. Congrats to SMS. Now they can finally pay all the investors ;)
Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe are very proud to announce that Project CARS has already sold more than one million units around the world ever since hitting the shelves four weeks ago!
:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Well the Shift games sold 5-9m apparently so let's hope they keep on selling. Granted we're not on established consoles and we don't have the weight of EA marketing. Assetto Corsa want to release on consoles next year as well so it will be interesting to see what else they add to the game between now and then.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

First post-release DLC! Even though I've had these cars listed on the car list thread for a long time, I got so excited seeing these in action! I can't wait to get home on Friday and get this game!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Win a trip to Gamescom with Logitech!

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/win ... h-logitech

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Win a trip to Gamescom with Logitech!

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/win ... h-logitech

Nice little competition hope they have cheaters under control seen alot weird time's on some results like 10 seconds etc

I might have a go once CSW get's here but think im getting to old to compete with the younger gen maybe these 12 hour shift knocking me off my game
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've been pretty bad about keeping this updated, but a few things have recently come to light. Firstly, the Audi/Ruapuna pack has been released. Here is the trailer:

On top of this, the Project CARS Facebook page posted a photo that suggests that Lamborghini might be coming in the future. At least, SMS is in talks with Lamborghini.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Project Cars”