Project CARS

The ultimate racing game
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I will get around to buying it just not yet as it just doesn't seem like a new game to me at the moment. :?
Plus I have a feeling I will be playing a lot of The Witcher soon. :D
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

I've never progressed the career beyond karts previously so that's keeping the game fresh for me. I lost interest in TC despite not seeing everything in that map, but just goes to show the driving mechanics are the most important part of a driving game.

Bez, don't forget you have a discount in your Steam inventory to apply towards the game - it will expire in 2-3 months.

I plan to host a private multiplayer lobby in pCARS on Saturday night (~ 8:30 AUS/Melbourne time) if anyone wants to join.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

buying this today or tomorrow on Steam I did order a hard copy but its been delayed, so I will just buy it on Steam give other copy when it arrives to my brother
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ryzza5 wrote: Bez, don't forget you have a discount in your Steam inventory to apply towards the game - it will expire in 2-3 months.
I haven't forgotten ;) in fact I nearly used it today. :lol:
Ryzza5 wrote: I plan to host a private multiplayer lobby in pCARS on Saturday night (~ 8:30 AUS/Melbourne time) if anyone wants to join.
Sounds good I hope some of the TDUDT members turn up. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ryzza5 wrote:I've never progressed the career beyond karts previously so that's keeping the game fresh for me. I lost interest in TC despite not seeing everything in that map, but just goes to show the driving mechanics are the most important part of a driving game.

Bez, don't forget you have a discount in your Steam inventory to apply towards the game - it will expire in 2-3 months.

I plan to host a private multiplayer lobby in pCARS on Saturday night (~ 8:30 AUS/Melbourne time) if anyone wants to join.
Sorry Ryzza got your invite but my first time in the game so I was getting it all setup, the cat decided it wanted some lap time so barely got any play time
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

No dramas, was just doing soe random races online tonight. You'd be surprised at how few of the cars I've driven (enough to be half decent at them)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Owwhh that Group 5 BMW historic touring car was damn nice to drive, provided the tires are up to temp, otherwise the turbo boost kick the rears off :lol:

The handling on my xbox controller took some getting used to, but know i feel i can start pushing the cars more, lots of feedback in this game 8-)

But i know one thing ... i hate the damned karts :lol: they are just so easy to mess up on, plus the controllers are so slow going lock to lock so it is hard getting the kart turned in.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

For stuff like the karts, try going to car setup and then adjust the steering rack
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm okay, ill have to try that :)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Game is nothing short of broken. Whenever I go into a race it's not a matter of if a bug will occur but more like which one will occur. Will it be complete disconnection of control from the game, not being able to turn the wheel, use pedals, or even use the keyboard to close it? Will it be not being able to use the pedals after shifting into reverse? Will it be not being able to join practice laps because the option for it is greyed out? There's even more that I can't be buggered to explain. Just sad my friend wasted 50 dollars on this.

Return to “Project Cars”