Project CARS Car List

The ultimate racing game
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

mike1234 wrote:Very nice collection of car, player will definitely enjoy this game.
And sorry for the double post, but welcome to the forum, Mike! :welcome:

Edit...even though there seems to be a New Zealand Van Rental ad hidden in your post...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:
mike1234 wrote:Very nice collection of car, player will definitely enjoy this game.
And sorry for the double post, but welcome to the forum, Mike! :welcome:

Edit...even though there seems to be a New Zealand Van Rental ad hidden in your post...
Miao wrote:And the new member needs to learn to not quote posts with big lists like that. :roll:
OK, when someone makes a post like that, it is usually a spammer.

But thanks Grooks for updating that list. I recently grabbed 2 new DLC packs.

Mike goes on a long holiday from TDUDT. Further than New Zealand :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:OK, when someone makes a post like that, it is usually a spammer.
That's what I get for trying to be nice! :(
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:OK, when someone makes a post like that, it is usually a spammer.
That's what I get for trying to be nice! :(
You caught a bad guy in the act. Much appreciated. :2thumbsup:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:You caught a bad guy in the act. Much appreciated. :2thumbsup:

:spy:
Haha, well I'll keep my eye out in the future! Glad I could help!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for keeping things up to date grooks10 always appreciated. :rightthumbup:
By the way I still get payments now and then for investing in this game at the beginning, if I had known it was going to be this lucrative I would of invested more but I got in very early an no one had any idea how this would turn out then. :o
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Thanks for keeping things up to date grooks10 always appreciated. :rightthumbup:
By the way I still get payments now and then for investing in this game at the beginning, if I had known it was going to be this lucrative I would of invested more but I got in very early an no one had any idea how this would turn out then. :o
Woah! That's pretty cool! I wonder if PCars 2 will be the same. :think:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Thanks for keeping things up to date grooks10 always appreciated. :rightthumbup:
Woah! That's pretty cool! I wonder if PCars 2 will be the same. :think:
It won't. You pay for a game reservation basically and supporting the project. WMD was very good for first investors. I should have done the 5K i wanted too. My bad.

Return to “Project Cars”