Project CARS Car List

The ultimate racing game
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pca9 wrote:wow this game has allot of cars, can't wait for it, it will be awsome:D
Yes it will! Although, it looks like quite a few of these are going to be DLC for after release, especially since they haven't even started modeling some of them yet. But there is still incredible variety that's going to make for some great racing!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote:
Pca9 wrote:wow this game has allot of cars, can't wait for it, it will be awsome:D
Yes it will! Although, it looks like quite a few of these are going to be DLC for after release, especially since they haven't even started modeling some of them yet. But there is still incredible variety that's going to make for some great racing!
Yeah, I don't really mind dlc's as long as there is enough cars in the game already.
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So it looks like Aston Martin is on its way! There hasn't been any official announcements, but there is some evidence of their future presence in the game!

Also, there has been a lot of talk about Nissan entering the game, but we'll have to wait and see for that one.
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I would love to see ferrari 458 in the game, one of my favorite cars, would be awsome to get some racing going with it :2thumbsup: :auto-swerve:
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:So it looks like Aston Martin is on its way! There hasn't been any official announcements, but there is some evidence of their future presence in the game!

Also, there has been a lot of talk about Nissan entering the game, but we'll have to wait and see for that one.
if they have all the cars in certain race series [like the all the cars in the gt3 champ right now for ex] then this will be a must buy for me.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

A great new video was uploaded with all of the cars and liveries!

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Even though it doesn't really matter if anyone has noticed or not, I've been continuously updating the photos for each of the cars on this thread. The fully built models with complete physics and sounds are probably going to be the only ones that make it into the release version of the game, which probably limits us to about 70 to 80-ish cars. But I do find it strange that I keep hearing about rumors of a bunch of unconfirmed car brands being let into the project really late in development. I'm not going to list them publicly because they are just speculation, but there are some interesting things showing up around the internet.
► Show Spoiler
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:Even though it doesn't really matter if anyone has noticed or not, I've been continuously updating the photos for each of the cars on this thread.
I've noticed, nice work mate. ;)
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The two Mitsubishi's that just appeared look like they'll be a lot of fun to drive in the game!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

W Motors Lykan Hypersport! And it's free!

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

Return to “Project Cars”