Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends

60 Years of Ferrari
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just got confirmation from Amazon the game can not be delivered. Must be the Atari virus rubbing off.
PC version that is. I think the console versions are still available.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I've given up on that one ... however from what I've heard from the console players it's not that good.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well I've given up on that one ... however from what I've heard from the console players it's not that good.
It would be good for $20-$25, but beyond that...well I'm not so sure. :?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I haven't played it.. but I heard it wasn't the best either. The only way I could see someone buying it is only if they love Ferrari over any other car.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok sorry to disappoint, but it seems the pc version of TDFRL is definitely cancelled: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/bigben-co ... g-legends/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Ok sorry to disappoint, but it seems the pc version of TDFRL is definitely cancelled: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/bigben-co ... g-legends/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes, sad story it is. Even worse than TDU. A still born PC game.
Someone is deliberately killing the Test Drive franchise, maybe in a stinking deal with EA or others. Like i mentioned before, so much incompetence and MLFU from a professional company can not be a coincidence. Food for conspiracy thinkers :party:

;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

medcave
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

"Ok sorry to disappoint, but it seems the pc version of TDFRL is definitely cancelled: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/bigben-co ... g-legends/ "

Yet here it is...
Steam name: McDave
Grid 2 playername: Boss 429
TDU2 playername: Medcave, Texican, Boss 429 (current)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

medcave wrote:"Ok sorry to disappoint, but it seems the pc version of TDFRL is definitely cancelled: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/bigben-co ... g-legends/ "

Yet here it is...
Lol, this is starting to be like a digi-soap

One explanation is that the EU release was done by another company than the American one.
If steam gets it, i might give it a shot after all. Thanks for the link :D

Edit, just grabbed it from Steam. I will install it tomorrow and post some screenies or videos :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
medcave wrote:"Ok sorry to disappoint, but it seems the pc version of TDFRL is definitely cancelled: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/bigben-co ... g-legends/ "

Yet here it is...
Lol, this is starting to be like a digi-soap

One explanation is that the EU release was done by another company than the American one.
If steam gets it, i might give it a shot after all. Thanks for the link :D

Edit, just grabbed it from Steam. I will install it tomorrow and post some screenies or videos :party:
Look forward to that but it will have to be good for me to buy it :party:
Image Image
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

I still haven't given this game the time of day. I bought it around release and still only have about 4 hours on it. I actually forgot about it. Just for that I'm going to give it a try tonight after work. How do you like it so far MM?

Return to “Test Drive® Ferrari Racing Legends”