Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends

60 Years of Ferrari
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

According to the latest rumors the PC version will finally be released on 31 october.

Price tag has been reduced to 20€ :lol:

I think i grab a copy, just for the lolz 8-)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I really don't know when it comes nobody knows really it should be released Friday ... still nothing. IF its going to be released the 31th of October I cancel my pre-order. I mean WRC3 is coming out the 12th and even the new NFS is round that date be released.

Btw hold your breath according to some reviews on the xbox and ps3 (where it is released already) it has many bugs and it's (especially in the beginning) a very repetitive game.

Btw the reason why it's that cheap is that there has been a price drop for the game on consoles and they figured the pc can't stay behind.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just cancelled my pre-order the date according to the site where I ordered it is unknown (3rd or 4th postponement already). I really begin to wonder if it comes out at all on the pc .... but hey it's atari vagueness is their middle name. ;)

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

I wish you luck Madman but TDU is the only title I'll buy from ATARI.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I’m still on the fence with this one, think I’ll wait till I get some positive feedback first. :?
Image Image
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

I need to play this game more.. I bought it quite awhile ago and only have about 4 hours in it so far. Tdu2 is just more entertaining. So when I have time to play, that's what ends up in my ps3. There is just so much more to do. I didn't notice any bugs in tdfl yet. I did notice that it is more challenging than tdu2 though.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yah, I was looking for it on usenet (all hail to 'legal' downloading in NL .. still .. there's a new law in the making) ;)

Can't wait. I need to drive the 288 GTO !!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

On game mania it still says delivery unknown, price unknown is it out for the pc or not?

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

If it's not on usenet, it's not for sale ;)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, I might as well give my input before anyone gets the game. I really enjoy it; the classics are my favorite to drive. The modern cars are only okay because you can already find most of them in other racing games. But I LOVE being able to take my 1967 Ferrari 312 F1 car around Rouen! I've never been able to do that on console before.

Given all of this, I would say be hesitant. If it really is 20 dollars/euros/pesos/whatever, go for it! But it's just that with games like this that give me something I've been wanting to do for a long time, I'm more than willing to look past its flaws. I doubt many other gamers are like me. I enjoy it when I play it, but TDU2 is still where I put all my time.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Test Drive® Ferrari Racing Legends”