I posted these before...

Show Us Your Designs
SupDoo
New Starter
New Starter

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't do the popular real world racing stickers.
I looked up the original 1960's TV Batmobile. It's my only attempt at a logo.
I enjoy thinking up different ideas, and trying to use the sticker shop to "do it-to it".
Faux 3D effects. Textures. Hood scoops. Headlights. (see the Corvette's 4 headlights, and the Lancia's front light-bar.)
My favorite is the sheet metal "frankenstein" Mercedes. Each rivet hole was put in before the accompaning rivet.
The shadow effect is very 3D and compelling, even up close. I am not trying to brag.
I was just really surprized at the results, after I tried creating what I had thought up the night before!
I wish the sticker shop had higher resolution stickers, and smaller precise sizes.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Even tho I've seen these before they are still worth seeing again, some really unique work :D
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I agree with Bezrider here. Although I do a lot of real-world paints, seeing unique and interesting creations like these is a breath of fresh air! :) I'm loving the work so far, so just keep on stickin'! :D
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I really like some of the designs in the video; definitely unique to say the least, and I mean that in a good way ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
SupDoo
New Starter
New Starter

grooks10 wrote:I agree with Bezrider here. Although I do a lot of real-world paints, seeing unique and interesting creations like these is a breath of fresh air! :) I'm loving the work so far, so just keep on stickin'! :D
Your stickies are very crisp and clean! They do look like non stick-shop items, but THAT IS a compliment!
They're that good! Text doesn't mirror on the opposite side of the car, so stick-shop artists spend double time on text!
Too bad we don't have a clipboard for our creations. So we can just stamp down finished logos on anywhere we want.

Return to “Stick & Paint”