dPuff's Customs (The Crew)

Show Us Your Designs
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

My liveries in The Crew Image
Last edited by dpuff on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Finally got around that sticker shop in The Crew, had some fun messing around with it, came up with what was available :D Wish more stuff was unlocked. ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice. Green flames, lol.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice job on the paints :rightthumbup:
But I've got to say I'm a little disappointed with the paint and sticker shop in The Crew (yes I know it's not fully unlocked)
When I first heard of this game and that you could paint your cars I thought it would be something on a new level from TDU, something like Forza or P.Cars unfortunately it's almost a step back as I see it. :(
Apart from applying pre-designed stickers it doesn't allow for much creativity, you don't even get to chose where they go.
Also how come when in the sticker shop I can use the stickers on the Camaro but decide it paint it first then when I go back later it say "no stickers are available for this car" :?
I know they have talked about maybe adding a better paint system later on but nothing promised. :(
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Nice job on the paints :rightthumbup:
But I've got to say I'm a little disappointed with the paint and sticker shop in The Crew (yes I know it's not fully unlocked)
When I first heard of this game and that you could paint your cars I thought it would be something on a new level from TDU, something like Forza or P.Cars unfortunately it's almost a step back as I see it. :(
Apart from applying pre-designed stickers it doesn't allow for much creativity, you don't even get to chose where they go.
Also how come when in the sticker shop I can use the stickers on the Camaro but decide it paint it first then when I go back later it say "no stickers are available for this car" :?
I know they have talked about maybe adding a better paint system later on but nothing promised. :(

I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
I don't want to have to just settle with what we have. And I know you really don't either. It just seems strange to me that a game where so much emphasis on making the car a true representation of yourself, they don't give you much room for creativity in this respect. I will still play the game, but I will always be pushing for a detailed and in-depth sticker shop.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:
dpuff wrote:I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
I don't want to have to just settle with what we have. And I know you really don't either. It just seems strange to me that a game where so much emphasis on making the car a true representation of yourself, they don't give you much room for creativity in this respect. I will still play the game, but I will always be pushing for a detailed and in-depth sticker shop.
Couldn't agree more. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey guys, it's been a while.

Thought I'd drop by and share this Aventador paint. Thought I'd come back and play The Crew again after a very long break and paint some cars. I'd have to admit, The Crew sticker shop isn't what I was hoping it to be but you can still pick some wicked paint jobs given the right color, the right sticker, the right rims and body kits. There are, ways to be creative. Hope you guys like it, there will be more creative stuff in the future and it's good to be back. :banana-dance:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome back :D
Nice paints, I really need to get back into this game :auto-swerve:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Circuit SLS livery.