Show Us Your Designs
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#24136
Nice. Green flames, lol.

:mrgreen:
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#24140
Nice job on the paints :rightthumbup:
But I've got to say I'm a little disappointed with the paint and sticker shop in The Crew (yes I know it's not fully unlocked)
When I first heard of this game and that you could paint your cars I thought it would be something on a new level from TDU, something like Forza or P.Cars unfortunately it's almost a step back as I see it. :(
Apart from applying pre-designed stickers it doesn't allow for much creativity, you don't even get to chose where they go.
Also how come when in the sticker shop I can use the stickers on the Camaro but decide it paint it first then when I go back later it say "no stickers are available for this car" :?
I know they have talked about maybe adding a better paint system later on but nothing promised. :(
User avatar
By dpuff
Rank: Pit Crew
#24162
Bezrider wrote:Nice job on the paints :rightthumbup:
But I've got to say I'm a little disappointed with the paint and sticker shop in The Crew (yes I know it's not fully unlocked)
When I first heard of this game and that you could paint your cars I thought it would be something on a new level from TDU, something like Forza or P.Cars unfortunately it's almost a step back as I see it. :(
Apart from applying pre-designed stickers it doesn't allow for much creativity, you don't even get to chose where they go.
Also how come when in the sticker shop I can use the stickers on the Camaro but decide it paint it first then when I go back later it say "no stickers are available for this car" :?
I know they have talked about maybe adding a better paint system later on but nothing promised. :(

I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
User avatar
By grooks10
Rank: Pit Crew
#24223
dpuff wrote:I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
I don't want to have to just settle with what we have. And I know you really don't either. It just seems strange to me that a game where so much emphasis on making the car a true representation of yourself, they don't give you much room for creativity in this respect. I will still play the game, but I will always be pushing for a detailed and in-depth sticker shop.
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#24265
grooks10 wrote:
dpuff wrote:I completely understand, I too am disappointed with the sticker shop and I completely agree with what you're saying, but if the sticker shop remains to be the same as it is now, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have. :)
I don't want to have to just settle with what we have. And I know you really don't either. It just seems strange to me that a game where so much emphasis on making the car a true representation of yourself, they don't give you much room for creativity in this respect. I will still play the game, but I will always be pushing for a detailed and in-depth sticker shop.
Couldn't agree more. :rightthumbup:
User avatar
By dpuff
Rank: Pit Crew
#35549
Hey guys, it's been a while.

Thought I'd drop by and share this Aventador paint. Thought I'd come back and play The Crew again after a very long break and paint some cars. I'd have to admit, The Crew sticker shop isn't what I was hoping it to be but you can still pick some wicked paint jobs given the right color, the right sticker, the right rims and body kits. There are, ways to be creative. Hope you guys like it, there will be more creative stuff in the future and it's good to be back. :banana-dance:
PC Water Cooling

Got some tube issues. Getting them on the fittings[…]

General Car Chat

do U agree with this list? https://youtu.be/D36[…]

WeeklyTournaments

finaly dry on Koru's chall and with the Lambo i ma[…]

Car Mechanic Simulator 2018

another detailed look here ^^ https://youtu.be/[…]