dpuff's Customs

Show Us Your Designs
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff, I can't remember, and I'm not going to sift through three pages to look for the answer. Are you on PC or PS3?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:dpuff, I can't remember, and I'm not going to sift through three pages to look for the answer. Are you on PC or PS3?
PC
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:
grooks10 wrote:dpuff, I can't remember, and I'm not going to sift through three pages to look for the answer. Are you on PC or PS3?
PC
Okay, cool. It sure seems like there are more PC painters than there are console painters. But then again, PC players are usually more dedicated to their games. ;)

*Edit: Wow, I literally just noticed that your sig says "Platform - PC." :doh:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:*Edit: Wow, I literally just noticed that your sig says "Platform - PC." :doh:
haha, because I just put it there :D
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:
grooks10 wrote:*Edit: Wow, I literally just noticed that your sig says "Platform - PC." :doh:
haha, because I just put it there :D
Haha, thank goodness! I'm not entirely crazy! :dance: But I'm still probably a bit mental...
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Check out the new paint. RUF rt12

Team Need for Speed livery, never before done on Porsche/RUF. I don't think I have ever seen this livery on a Porsche, only BMW Z4 GT3, so I figured it would look good on any car. I might do it again on SLS but with different color, instead of white I can use grey. :D

8-)
TheFlamingLemon
New Starter
New Starter

I'm sorry I must be hallucinating did that say that these were made in the TDU2 sticker shop?
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheFlamingLemon wrote:I must be hallucinating
You're not hallucinating.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:Check out the new paint. RUF rt12

Team Need for Speed livery, never before done on Porsche/RUF. I don't think I have ever seen this livery on a Porsche, only BMW Z4 GT3, so I figured it would look good on any car. I might do it again on SLS but with different color, instead of white I can use grey. :D

8-)
That looks awesome! I made one a long time ago on my Audi TT (since that car most resembles the BMW Z4 GT3), but I ended up replacing it for the one you see in one of my videos. I have to say though, yours looks a heck of a lot better than mine did! Mine didn't have nearly that amount of detail! And the way you made that parallelogram-number box is astounding! Great work, once again!
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thank you )))

Return to “Stick & Paint”