Xbox 360 Custumz Yo!

Show Us Your Designs
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

GMAC wrote:Not sure if Erik knows about it, I did tell Lambo the other day there. I don't think Assasin plays anymore, also it looks like we might not be playing either as the servers have been down since Saturday night(well maybe earlier but that's when I noticed). My mic also broke on Saturday so I will try to find one in my parents' house as my brothers have got Xbox Ones now. Hopefully I can get to see your newer designs at some point and have a little cruise, but it won't be until Saturday night.
That's okay, we'll find some time to play. I just hope the servers get back up before I come home! I will need a good break from finals week!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm getting another paints video done while I'm on break. I'll have it up soon!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Alright, the Formula 1 edition of my collection is up!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice :rightthumbup:

I wanted to post a comment on Youtube as well, but you have to multiple log in, do a retina scan, give DNA sample, volunteer in an experimental drug trial and tell them if you like blondes or brunettes first :twisted:

Anyway, great job. Amazing what you can do with the TDU2 stickershop. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Very nice, I still don't know how you manage to get such clean lines with that crappy paint editor. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thanks guys!
Bezrider wrote:I still don't know how you manage to get such clean lines with that crappy paint editor. :rightthumbup:
If you don't want the lines to get blurry (at leasr on the Xbox version), you can't leave the paint shop in the middle of a project to save it. So basically I have to sit down for anywhere from two to four hours to complete a car! But it's a lot of fun for me! :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:Thanks guys!
Bezrider wrote:I still don't know how you manage to get such clean lines with that crappy paint editor. :rightthumbup:
If you don't want the lines to get blurry (at leasr on the Xbox version), you can't leave the paint shop in the middle of a project to save it. So basically I have to sit down for anywhere from two to four hours to complete a car! But it's a lot of fun for me! :D
Yea I knew that but I still cant get it as good as yours. ;)
Image Image
AwesomeSmilee
New Starter
New Starter

I just have a little tip on things in Sticker Shop:
1) If you have a lot of space on the front and back (where number plates usually go) try and make a number plate - :character-spongebobdance: horizontal white rectangle, black border inside, same size as white rectangle but just a bit smaller so border is white rectangle, E.U on the right in blue and large writing, and on the top left stretching across the remaining space from border to E.U, put 4 random numbers or letters in yellow. :character-spongebobdance: Below fill the remaining space in 3 more random numbers or letters, again in yellow. Do this for the bumber and rear bumper. These number plates are perfect police cars - shows the "legal" signs of your cars :P
That's the only tip I got so far, quote from this post form more tips pliz :banana-ninja:
Gimme a break, now I have to edit my signature?
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

AwesomeSmilee wrote:I just have a little tip on things in Sticker Shop:
1) If you have a lot of space on the front and back (where number plates usually go) try and make a number plate - :character-spongebobdance: horizontal white rectangle, black border inside, same size as white rectangle but just a bit smaller so border is white rectangle, E.U on the right in blue and large writing, and on the top left stretching across the remaining space from border to E.U, put 4 random numbers or letters in yellow. :character-spongebobdance: Below fill the remaining space in 3 more random numbers or letters, again in yellow. Do this for the bumber and rear bumper. These number plates are perfect police cars - shows the "legal" signs of your cars :P
That's the only tip I got so far, quote from this post form more tips pliz :banana-ninja:
I've definitely tried doing plates before, but they don't usually work for the cars that I make (mostly race cars). And that TDU2 plate always gets in the way anyway! But it's still a cool idea! I've made a few license plates in Forza for a friend, and they're always really cool! If I ever get back to painting in this game, maybe I'll try making a car with plates! :rightthumbup:

Return to “Stick & Paint”