Show Us Your Designs
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#12123
grooks10 wrote:Sorry, Bez. Maybe I'll try to figure out a design while I'm here on campus, and when I go home, I'll be able to paint it easier than if I was trying to create off the top of my head.

By the way, do you have Test Drive for the Xbox? I would love to play with you sometime in the spring!
I used to have it on all platforms, unfortunately I have now sold my Xbox 360 and my Ps3 as they where getting very little use. :(
I'm a PC player mostly and only bought the consoles because I used to organise cross platform races in the CRC on another forum before I started this one.
It was called Track King and quite popular at the time, I also ran Track King "retro" and Bike King :D but apart from the races the forum was starting to die so the Admin closed it :( (It wasn't My site)
I still have the logos I made:
Image
This was the Christmas one I made :lol:
Image

And TK "Retro"
Image
And Bike King :loll:
Image
By GMAC
Rank: Rookie
#15014
Nice to see these cars again, quite a few I have never laid eyes on, so you will need to get them out when we cruise over the next few weeks. Also I still have they pics I uploaded to the official forums so I may as well pop some up.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I would have to say that Ferrari 599 GTO is your best ever design...

EDIT: EDITING DONE.
Last edited by GMAC on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
By grooks10
Rank: Pit Crew
#15017
GMAC wrote:Nice to see these cars again, quite a few I have never laid eyes on, so you will need to get them out when we cruise over the next few weeks. Also I still have they pics I uploaded to the official forums so I may as well pop some up.

I would have to say that Ferrari 599 GTO is your best ever design...
I was actually thinking about these photos recently! I remember you took a lot of them! But yeah, they don't seem to be appearing for me. Maybe it's just the terrible internet at my school. :doh: And do you mean the 612 Scaglietti? I don't think I have a design on my GTO yet, although that one might be good for a TDU Drivetime design! And I have a bunch of newer cars that aren't on these videos too.
By GMAC
Rank: Rookie
#15019
grooks10 wrote:I was actually thinking about these photos recently! I remember you took a lot of them! But yeah, they don't seem to be appearing for me. Maybe it's just the terrible internet at my school. :doh: And do you mean the 612 Scaglietti? I don't think I have a design on my GTO yet, although that one might be good for a TDU Drivetime design! And I have a bunch of newer cars that aren't on these videos too.
I will keep trying to sort them. Do you think I would get the GTO mixed up with the ScabbyBetty? Shame on you, that deal we made about turning gay and buying a house in Amsterdam is off.
User avatar
By Aaeroniro
Rank: Apprentice
#15020
Use imageshack to upload your pictures, it doesn't even requires you to make an e-mail comfirmation, just bullshit all the information. :mrgreen:
By GMAC
Rank: Rookie
#15022
Aaeroniro wrote:Use imageshack to upload your pictures, it doesn't even requires you to make an e-mail comfirmation, just bullshit all the information. :mrgreen:

It was just me being an idiot as usual, all done now and with imageshack.
User avatar
By grooks10
Rank: Pit Crew
#15027
GMAC wrote:I will keep trying to sort them. Do you think I would get the GTO mixed up with the ScabbyBetty? Shame on you, that deal we made about turning gay and buying a house in Amsterdam is off.
But I already paid off the house with my life's savings! Well, I guess my dream of marrying a Scotsman fell through. I'll just have to go back to being straight like I've always been! And anyway, isn't that your 599 in that last photo!? :loll:

And I'll be honest, I really miss those good days with the Ferrari Club. It's too bad you guys split up! I think you guys are still third or fourth in the club standings though.
By GMAC
Rank: Rookie
#15135
grooks10 wrote:But I already paid off the house with my life's savings! Well, I guess my dream of marrying a Scotsman fell through. I'll just have to go back to being straight like I've always been! And anyway, isn't that your 599 in that last photo!? :loll:

And I'll be honest, I really miss those good days with the Ferrari Club. It's too bad you guys split up! I think you guys are still third or fourth in the club standings though.
Ohh yeah it is mine, I wondered how it was so good.

The first year or so was the best time to be playing but I suppose we all move on and grow up. We are 4th but there is a group of guys making a good go of taking first. They WILL have it soon. 10,000 races in less than 2 months shows they are committed.
User avatar
By grooks10
Rank: Pit Crew
#15141
GMAC wrote:We are 4th but there is a group of guys making a good go of taking first. They WILL have it soon. 10,000 races in less than 2 months shows they are committed.
Holy cow! I bet eaustinn36 isn't too happy about that one! Is it a club with our old friend Assassin?
By GMAC
Rank: Rookie
#15255
grooks10 wrote:Holy cow! I bet eaustinn36 isn't too happy about that one! Is it a club with our old friend Assassin?
Not sure if Erik knows about it, I did tell Lambo the other day there. I don't think Assasin plays anymore, also it looks like we might not be playing either as the servers have been down since Saturday night(well maybe earlier but that's when I noticed). My mic also broke on Saturday so I will try to find one in my parents' house as my brothers have got Xbox Ones now. Hopefully I can get to see your newer designs at some point and have a little cruise, but it won't be until Saturday night.
Formula1 Talk

Black is back. Yellow is the Renault color and Ble[…]

New Style info

:rightthumbup: ^^

WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]