Forza 6

Forza Motorsport Gaming
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Leaked info off the Xbox Store shows that Forza 6 will have 450 cars, 26 tracks, night, weather, and more to come.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Leaked info off the Xbox Store shows that Forza 6 will have 450 cars, 26 tracks, night, weather, and more to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Hd2Rsqmf8
While those numbers look really nice, I have disliked the Forza oversteery physics model for a long time. If that doesn't get an overhaul, I'll stick with Project CARS (and Assetto Corsa when it comes out!) But judging from the leaked screenshots, it looks like they are emphasizing actual racing with real race cars again! That's pretty refreshing, but PCars will certainly fill that niche for me for a long time.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Leaked info off the Xbox Store shows that Forza 6 will have 450 cars, 26 tracks, night, weather, and more to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Hd2Rsqmf8
While those numbers look really nice, I have disliked the Forza oversteery physics model for a long time. If that doesn't get an overhaul, I'll stick with Project CARS (and Assetto Corsa when it comes out!) But judging from the leaked screenshots, it looks like they are emphasizing actual racing with real race cars again! That's pretty refreshing, but PCars will certainly fill that niche for me for a long time.
Let's be honest, 5 was probably the worst Forza yet, but FH2 was really fun. If they implement some of FH2's features like clubs and the new rim styles, I'll love it even more. I'm still buying it either way because when it comes to racing games it's my second favorite franchise [TDU is first], but if this turns out to be true [and if they also ban the rammers like they did in 4], I'm going to be loving this game.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Let's be honest, 5 was probably the worst Forza yet, but FH2 was really fun. If they implement some of FH2's features like clubs and the new rim styles, I'll love it even more. I'm still buying it either way because when it comes to racing games it's my second favorite franchise [TDU is first], but if this turns out to be true [and if they also ban the rammers like they did in 4], I'm going to be loving this game.
Yeah, there are a lot of great things about this game, but not enough to merit my purchase. The racing market seems to be flooded with games nowadays anyway, so I'll see if it's good enough after reviews. The thing that really frustrated me about previous Forza games was that the racing was so disorganized. If I was in a GT3 car, the game decided for me that I would be racing against other hypercars and open wheel racers. This was especially frustrating in F1. If they fix that, this game, with its awesome car list, may actually be worth a purchase to me!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Let's be honest, 5 was probably the worst Forza yet, but FH2 was really fun. If they implement some of FH2's features like clubs and the new rim styles, I'll love it even more. I'm still buying it either way because when it comes to racing games it's my second favorite franchise [TDU is first], but if this turns out to be true [and if they also ban the rammers like they did in 4], I'm going to be loving this game.
Yeah, there are a lot of great things about this game, but not enough to merit my purchase. The racing market seems to be flooded with games nowadays anyway, so I'll see if it's good enough after reviews. The thing that really frustrated me about previous Forza games was that the racing was so disorganized. If I was in a GT3 car, the game decided for me that I would be racing against other hypercars and open wheel racers. This was especially frustrating in F1. If they fix that, this game, with its awesome car list, may actually be worth a purchase to me!
That was only if you were in free play or online, and you always could join a league. Still, I understand where you're coming from.

Return to “Forza 5”