Same old same old :(
Well sort of ;)
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Same old same old :(
Well sort of ;)
That's how I felt too. It seems to me like I could find all of the new stuff in the game in other better games. The only thing that looks really cool though is the Driveatar feature. That sounds like it could really make the racing a heck of a lot more engaging than in the previous games. Regardless, this game would never be enough to convince me to get an Xbox One. But there might be other games on the way that will...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

My son got an 'Xbox One' day one package and Forza 5 was included with it and when I got chance I gave it a go and for me it's an excellent game, But I guess there will be those who will whinge about it and not get it simply because they can or there are those who have got it and will actually just appreciate it and shake their head at the whingers and say "OK then", but those who are whinging and not going to buy it, can rest in the knowledge that the world won't end just because they didn't buy it! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote:But I guess there will be those who will whinge about it and not get it simply because they can or there are those who have got it and will actually just appreciate it and shake their head at the whingers and say "OK then", but those who are whinging and not going to buy it, can rest in the knowledge that the world won't end just because they didn't buy it! :roll:
:loll:

:good post:

PS A lot of whiners will get it anyway but will buy it when nobody is watching :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've just spent a little time watching this video and for some reason I've got a terrible urge to go out and buy an XboxOne. :?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is Forza5, played on PC !! with DX12 and 60fps, running smooth on titans

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea seen this, shame it's never coming to PC though :(
This was just used to demo DX12
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Long Beach Circuit, look awesome :woot:
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

I said i was never gona get an Xbox One but when i saw the difference in Horizon 2 between 360 and One i just had to get one.

Since the release in Scandinavia was 5th of September i went for a Day One Edition bundled with FIFA 15 and of course Forza 5.

I really liked Forza 4 and it did run well and looked good but i must say hands down Forza 5 is amazing. From the rumbling triggers in the controller to the amazing graphics you get a completely different feel to the game, it really feels like a racing game. I know you get it more on PC with expensive steering wheels, yes you do but i can't afford an expensive steering wheel and my bad back doesn't like one either.

This feels as close as you can get to a simracing game with a controller.

Also you just got to love a game that allows you to do this....... :lol:

Return to “Forza 5”