Forza Motorsport Gaming
By snake250
Rank: Mechanic
#7006
Prepsi wrote:NKWpGJ4Xhw8
:eeek:
i'm not getting the xbox one due to myself getting on a little while back
By Prepsi
#7007
snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:NKWpGJ4Xhw8
:eeek:
i'm not getting the xbox one due to myself getting on a little while back
i'm only getting it when 360 live servers go down
By snake250
Rank: Mechanic
#7015
Prepsi wrote:
snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:NKWpGJ4Xhw8
:eeek:
i'm not getting the xbox one due to myself getting on a little while back
i'm only getting it when 360 live servers go down
that might be a long time :eeek:

remember xbox severs only went down 2 years ago
User avatar
By grooks10
Rank: Pit Crew
#10951
Prepsi wrote: dude, it's on full assists, ofcourse it will be that way
Yeah, I realize that, but at the same time, the steering looks really heavy for a Formula 1 car. Considering that the driver was going as fast as he could with all assists on (and using excessive DRS on completely idiotic parts of the circuit), he was still nearly 15 seconds off of the normal Formula 1 pace. I'm just saying that there's something wrong there...
By Prepsi
#10964
grooks10 wrote:
Prepsi wrote: dude, it's on full assists, ofcourse it will be that way
Yeah, I realize that, but at the same time, the steering looks really heavy for a Formula 1 car. Considering that the driver was going as fast as he could with all assists on (and using excessive DRS on completely idiotic parts of the circuit), he was still nearly 15 seconds off of the normal Formula 1 pace. I'm just saying that there's something wrong there...
it's still in development
but forza 5 is a big dissapointment for me, not enough to turn me off buying an xbone, but i know i'll be coming back to fm4 a lot.
WeeklyTournaments

and Donnie's run ^^ https://youtu.be/iJpOotvLAo[…]

What a Porsche can do to ya

https://youtu.be/Jx8pALHaKRw

PC Water Cooling

Got some tube issues. Getting them on the fittings[…]

General Car Chat

do U agree with this list? https://youtu.be/D36[…]