February Jalopnik Pack

Open World Racing
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote: Maybe I don't like them because I just don't find the game fun anymore. Good thing I didn't spend my own money on it! I guess I'll make a pact to myself that I won't be buying any more Forza's until they figure out how to make a decent track list and bring in some open wheel racers.
Leave that to the boys at Turn 10.

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Driiven wrote:
grooks10 wrote: Maybe I don't like them because I just don't find the game fun anymore. Good thing I didn't spend my own money on it! I guess I'll make a pact to myself that I won't be buying any more Forza's until they figure out how to make a decent track list and bring in some open wheel racers.
Yeah.. except that it wasn't T10.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eaustinn36 wrote:
Driiven wrote:
Yeah.. except that it wasn't T10.
There are no tracks in Horizon as both you and I know, its a free-roam game. Do you really think open-wheel racers such as Indy and F1 cars would be welcome in Horizon? Surely he doesn't mean Ariels and Catherhams because those are not race cars.

So, since Turn 10 develops the Forza Motorsport series, we'll leave them to that sort of thing, shall we?

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club

Return to “Forza Horizon”